Holy shit balls! Move over ISIS....there's a new super group in town!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
    So the super secret Muslim president
    Ubama really is a Moozlim??? Elvis was right all along!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Ah, workplace violence by a nutcase who figured he'd chop somebody's head off instead of shoot the place up. Now, if he had been wearing black pajamas and carrying an ISIL flag then yes, it would be time to go to Defcon 1
      bingo..he left his gun at the crib.....

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        bingo..he left his gun at the crib.....
        That's RACIST!!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          If there is a God. He is probably thinking that right now over this screwed up planet he created.
          Verily, that thought hath crossed My mind on occasion

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            Verily, that thought hath crossed My mind on occasion
            Hot damn, Jesus is here!! Just in time to kick some terrorist booty!

"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Man, that's some Holy Rambo stuff right there!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

See, I like to picture Jesus as The Death Dealer from the Molly Hatchet record. With those red eyes and a big ol' sword and He's wearin a Dale Jr shirt. And tied to the saddle He's got this big ass jambox but instead of Molly Hatchet, it's blaring Nazareth Hair Of The Dog. And He rides up to my house and tosses out a golden 12 pack that never runs out of beer and says "Onward Christian Soldier!!" And I'm wearing this big ass helmet too and we bang em together like football players do, and then He tears off on that horse and it sets the grass on fire! Hell yeah!! ISIL can suck it!!

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Ah, workplace violence by a nutcase who figured he'd chop somebody's head off instead of shoot the place up. Now, if he had been wearing black pajamas and carrying an ISIL flag then yes, it would be time to go to Defcon 1 here at the DONNIEP Compound!

And you can make jokes, KOQ, but they're coming for you! And I ain't gonna let you have any of my Alex Jones Super Food when the Revolution starts!

Seriously, the guy sells survival food. I wonder if it's any good...
                It's actually pretty good if you use enough BBQ sauce.........I keep it right next to my Glenn Beck gold coins, Prince of the Ass Kissers

The whole point I'm trying to make in these threads is;

There's been no debate about if this is the most effective way to deal with this. Even the Suntanned One is at a loss! On the one hand he's a guts and glory Repuke but if he agrees with the president ......well, it's agreeing with the president.

Not one mainstream outlet is seriously bringing any opposing view and the question still remains........what's next after we bomb the snot outta of 'em.

Boots on the ground?

Obama seems to have a wing it strategy, the right has nothing as usual and the media is just selling us more fear instead of a serious discourse about the ramifications our actions might have! Or Heaven forbid....how do we stop the perpetual cycle of killing off one bad guy and creating 4 others.

Bush Sr, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy and Johnson have all tried bomb 'em all, with varying degrees of success! Hell, I'm for it if you can convince me it'll work but since everyone who has done it in the last 35 years has only increased the problem, I'm a bit skeptical!

Stay afraid.......it's safer that way
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Ok, fine. You want serious, you got it. But this is the only serious post I'm making then it's back to Jesus pictures and beer and whoopin' ass and all that.

The only real answer is for the US to put the screws to the Saudis and the other gubments in the region that actually have any sway at all over their populations to crack down on the extremism they pay for with our money. That's it. All these air strikes are gonna do is embolden the nutcases and recruit more psychos to their side. Same if we put 500,000 troops over there and start stomping the shit out of every single FAM that doesn't tattoo an American flag on their foreheads. I don't think strikes or "boots on the ground" are gonna work. Now, we do have this highly trained legion of killers called American Special Forces that could go in and smoke lots of these guys without having a huge American footprint in the region. But even that is a temporary solution unless the gubments in the region clamp down on their own people.

Of course, everybody is gonna say that's a stupid idea and tell me why it won't work.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

And for the record, I buy all my gold from Rosland Capital. Because Greg Sumner told me to.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

So the super secret Muslim president is going to war without any clear strategy and zero exit plan and you have no problem with that?
                      What "super secret Muslim president"? The one in Iran?

Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he's doing the exact same thing the last president did just in a more low key manner. It worked out so well for us the last time so by all means lets do it again!
                      Well, there really is not a lot they can do over there, since the Ayatollah runs things. Much like all the fascist Christians in the US WISH they could do.

Don't worry, Donnie......me and my patriot buddies are heading to Dearborn tonight armed to the teeth to go shake the trees. As you know.....not all Muslims are terra'ist but all terra'ist are Muslim!
                      Yes, some who call themselves patriots. I would say Cheney and Bush are the two biggest terrists in the past 40 years.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Hey Jesus...what happening, fool?

How about having your Dad send some kind of pestilence over there that kills only ISIS followers? Would sure help the rest of the world.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Ok, fine. You want serious, you got it. But this is the only serious post I'm making then it's back to Jesus pictures and beer and whoopin' ass and all that.

The only real answer is for the US to put the screws to the Saudis and the other gubments in the region that actually have any sway at all over their populations to crack down on the extremism they pay for with our money. That's it. All these air strikes are gonna do is embolden the nutcases and recruit more psychos to their side. Same if we put 500,000 troops over there and start stomping the shit out of every single FAM that doesn't tattoo an American flag on their foreheads. I don't think strikes or "boots on the ground" are gonna work. Now, we do have this highly trained legion of killers called American Special Forces that could go in and smoke lots of these guys without having a huge American footprint in the region. But even that is a temporary solution unless the gubments in the region clamp down on their own people.

Of course, everybody is gonna say that's a stupid idea and tell me why it won't work.
                          You just said everything that I've been saying just without the big words and the neat paragraph spacing

Just drink more, dude.........won't help but it takes the edge off of living in constant fear
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

You just said everything that I've been saying just without the big words and the neat paragraph spacing

Just drink more, dude.........won't help but it takes the edge off of living in constant fear
                            Embrace the fear!!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Like a fifty dollar whore on a Tuesday night.......hold her close but check for crabs

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Like a fifty dollar whore on a Tuesday night.......hold her close but check for crabs
                                50 dollars?? You get a raise or something? Or are you just too good for the 20 dollar hookers these days? Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...