X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Rothfans 3 or 4 or whatever came about after The GOAT hired a manager and the manager told the GOAT and his band to blow us off. Warham, who owned the first couple of Rothfans offered some cyberspace or whatever to improve whatever The Goat site morphed into and it went from there. Rothfans wasn't opened to compete with the Army it just sort of happened. The first Rothfans was a kindler gentler Roth site that turned to shit. When the first RFs died other sites sprung up but they didn't last long either. TCR is about the only site that lasted that kind of spun off this site. At least I think it did. I don't know it's exact origins. I was invited to join TCR after another site folded that had a bunch of Army people as members.
    Anybody that thought that goat moron had an ounce of talent is delusional to begin with. The fact that the idiot thought your site was to shitty for him says volumes about that site.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Well to me it's kind of fucking crazy mad ironic having a thread where a bunch of people who tried and failed to fuck this site up permanently discuss whose fault it was apart from them that there are less posts here now.
      I'm not going to go back and read every post but most of the people bitching about the site or how the situation was handled weren't clique members or Team Butthurt. Kristy started the thread. She's not a member of either faction. I have no bitches about the site personally. Most of the members are alright. A few of them are assholes. Who gives a fuck that there's less posts now?
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
        E's posts were becoming more and more psychotic and desperate as the days went on.
        He clearly viewed sesh as part of his pre "revelations" lets defend our selves against the man fantasy.
        He would post stuff to prove points he hadn't read to support points he hadn't really explained. And got more and more irritated if you called him on it or worse didn't give him attention about it.

Am sure he views banning as some victory of some sort against the enemy, am just not sure any one in his bunker cares.
        In the end it was a little sad.
        Spot on and the reason your quote is in my sig!

When you and I were ragging on him he was off..........E-Jesus was hilarious when I coined it but in the back of my mind I knew this wasn't the same ELVIS anymore!

He climbed face first into that whole false flag, Jesus wasn't a Jew and the Alex Jone$ supplements saved my life rabbit hole and couldn't get back out!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          Anybody that thought that goat moron had an ounce of talent is delusional to begin with. The fact that the idiot thought your site was to shitty for him says volumes about that site.
          It was a joke Dale. No one thought he had any talent. He was just a freak to exploit. You have an unhealthy obsession with RF and The Goat site. They're dead now. Let them rest in peace. Live in the present, not the past.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

It was a joke Dale. No one thought he had any talent. He was just a freak to exploit. You have an unhealthy obsession with RF and The Goat site. They're dead now. Let them rest in peace. Live in the present, not the past.
            You posted the history lesson numb nuts.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
              Spot on and the reason your quote is in my sig!

When you and I were ragging on him he was off..........E-Jesus was hilarious when I coined it but in the back of my mind I knew this wasn't the same ELVIS anymore!

He climbed face first into that whole false flag, Jesus wasn't a Jew and the Alex Jone$ supplements saved my life rabbit hole and couldn't get back out!
              Towards the end he was posting up to 80 of those a day.

I've never heard anyone give a suggestion about the best way to deal with that.

I was delighted when he suggested I ban him...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

You posted the history lesson numb nuts.
                I was replying to Sesh about waiting for RF to die. You've posted the same old shit about failed websites over and over again like it's a big fucking deal. It isn't. Did you slay these sites personally? No. Fuck no. They died of natural causes. There are other sites still open that arose from the not so great war that you obviously don't know about. We even have one ex clique member at one of them.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

I was replying to Sesh about waiting for RF to die. You've posted the same old shit about failed websites over and over again like it's a big fucking deal. It isn't. Did you slay these sites personally? No. Fuck no. They died of natural causes. There are other sites still open that arose from the not so great war that you obviously don't know about. We even have one ex clique member at one of them.
                  Do you ever read what you post? Getting a tad touchy about those shitty sites aren't you? Did I slay them personally? That would have required more effort than those hack sites deserved.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Towards the end he was posting up to 80 of those a day.

I've never heard anyone give a suggestion about the best way to deal with that.

I was delighted when he suggested I ban him...
                    I never thought it was becoming to PM mods over issues, ever.......just not me.

Other than in an open forum you and I have never, not once, PM'd each other over anything board related.......never did with Sarge, Va, Nick, FORD or any of the other mods.

Never been a little pussy that starts Feedback threads or blows up a mod's PM box crying about the mean people typing mean words at me meaningly (oh, it's a word)

The point is with E, even if you asked me privately or publicly my answer would be............fuck, I don't know!

I spent a lot of time hanging with the guy...........in your shoe's having him asked to be banned was a blessing!

Do miss sparring with him when he was 100%, though!
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Did I slay them personally? That would have required more effort than those hack sites deserved.
                      More obsession. Somebody must have said something at one of those sites that really pissed you off. Are you planning on having something engraved on your headstone about those sites when you croak too? Here lies Dale. The GOAT site and RothFans sucked. Go Lions!
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

More obsession. Somebody must have said something at one of those sites that really pissed you off. Are you planning on having something engraved on your headstone about those sites when you croak too? Here lies Dale. The GOAT site and RothFans sucked. Go Lions!
                        Go Lions!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Go Lions!
                          Enough with the anti Christian posts...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

It was stuff about wishing my kids would die but to be honest we say the same thing most days as in between their rare moments of heart melting cuteness they are incredibly annoying little shits.
                            What's that I see? Is that... it's that a.... hall pass?

SMH. I'll bet $10 Elvis is back in here before the year is over.

I'm surprised at you.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

We got screwed.

The bottom line was a stupid bill in a series of stupid bills for $400 to bring the site back up which we thought was complete bullshit. It was a bullshit bill about some non shit and we got stubborn on it. Again in hindsight maybe $400 for all those posts and memories was worth it but by that point with Mezro gone from here, some other stuff with the band less relevant, I was up to my ears in babies and building a new company it didn't make sense to not just come back here.

After a while I was made a moderator again.
                              There were also things at DDLR that just didn't work. Von had asked me to make a backup of the site, and the forum software would hang and a backup would never be completed. Tried it on a few different machines, never worked. I think it was after the hosting company got sold, it seemed like we didn't get the level of service from the new ownership that we had gotten from the old.

But the times where we took down a few of the biggest kooks (no names, please!) that tried getting us shut down and started making threatening calls, etc, that hosting company had our back. That's what I find most painful about losing DDLR...so-and-so and what's-her-name and the other guy couldn't take us down, but that other little thing did.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm still trying to get to grips with the fact you are claiming to be under 40, I assumed you were in the ZahZoo demographic.
                                LOL I'm a demographic now...

It's amusing watching y'all cross that 40 threshold... I had just entered that realm when this site was born. It's not too dissimilar to my real life experience of having been a young adult when Classic Van Halen emerged onto the music scene... back when most of you were struggling with the preteen challenges of puberty...

Not much has changed... just the numbers got bigger!!
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...