X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I'm so fucking happy that I'm moving to Boston.
    Guess what? Ronnie Brown got nailed for a DUI charge Saturday evening. It's been kept out of the paper, but ESPN found out about it and reported it yesterday afternoon. We are thin on receivers, and this just makes things worse. Hopefully, Parcells will stick with his "No divas" rule.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Guess what? Ronnie Brown got nailed for a DUI charge Saturday evening. It's been kept out of the paper, but ESPN found out about it and reported it yesterday afternoon. We are thin on receivers, and this just makes things worse. Hopefully, Parcells will stick with his "No divas" rule.
      Fuck, you guys just cannot catch a break.

Bro, send me some stone crab claws cos I'm craving 'em.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Bro, send me some stone crab claws cos I'm craving 'em.
        I'll tell you, in some cases the seafood in Boston is arguably much better than what we have here. We still have to import a good portion of our stuff from your area. The cold Atlantic waters really do something that the Caribbean can not.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          I'll tell you, in some cases the seafood in Boston is arguably much better than what we have here. We still have to import a good portion of our stuff from your area. The cold Atlantic waters really do something that the Caribbean can not.

I know, just like nothing beats the fresh crab in the Pacific Northwest or in Maryland. With that being said, those fucking stone crabs are da bomb, haven't had any in years and want some now damnit!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...