X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Vain, let me play big brother here this is a thread ( and for TMF-Dale also) there are other threads we don't mess with.

This thread is about this and was about that and could soon be about what it hasn't been yet.

Not every thread is like this these threads are perhaps faster moving more active shorter posts with more changing commentary..people come in see what is happening get interested and then comment about all the assholes and how pathetic you all are at the same time being one themselves .

Let me put it in a really cool perspective......Ok here how it go.... do you know what a steady cam is ?

It was invented by a brilliant cameraman in the olden times 1970s' for a cameraman to move about, fast travelling hand held movie camera, all the while the image within the frame stays steady due to gyroscopic balance springs and such.

The last 10 years or so assholes punk douchnozzles, have been making movies with, unsteady cam.... it is the same camera used in the same manner, but they make it shake,.. to create a false sense of interest due to the viewer being unnable to focus on the story, thus they think they are watching something, really interesting,.

That is what is wrong with, America.

Not what we are doing at, -The RA-.
    You need to share whatever the fuck you are on.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Spring 2010:

"New username? Fuck me.

Hmm...

WAIT... I've got it.

clarathecarrot"
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Spring 2010:

"New username? Fuck me.

Hmm...

WAIT... I've got it.

clarathecarrot"
        My first alias will be Scottythesquash. Then maybe carrot man will start making some sense to me.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

What's in a name..? Would a Rose smell any less sweet.........KAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn nnnnnn!

The details.elude me.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I have no problem being demodded, I'm pretty fucking relieved that I don't really have to give a fuck anymore...
            Haha. Now thats funny!! You will be here all week you say? Cool, I need another chuckle. Bwaha

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              My first alias will be Scottythesquash. Then maybe carrot man will start making some sense to me.

Pete's Brother keeps the beer in the vegetable crisper...officiate thinking if you ask me.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                Spring 2010:

"New username? Fuck me.

Hmm...

WAIT... I've got it.

clarathecarrot"
                Meth..... what a drug.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  Vain, let me play big brother here this is a thread ( and for TMF-Dale also) there are other threads we don't mess with.

This thread is about this and was about that and could soon be about what it hasn't been yet.

Not every thread is like this these threads are perhaps faster moving more active shorter posts with more changing commentary..people come in see what is happening get interested and then comment about all the assholes and how pathetic you all are at the same time being one themselves .

Let me put it in a really cool perspective......Ok here how it go.... do you know what a steady cam is ?

It was invented by a brilliant cameraman in the olden times 1970s' for a cameraman to move about, fast travelling hand held movie camera, all the while the image within the frame stays steady due to gyroscopic balance springs and such.

The last 10 years or so assholes punk douchnozzles, have been making movies with, unsteady cam.... it is the same camera used in the same manner, but they make it shake,.. to create a false sense of interest due to the viewer being unnable to focus on the story, thus they think they are watching something, really interesting,.

That is what is wrong with, America.

Not what we are doing at, -The RA-.
                  word...
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                    I've been hanging out and participating on this lovely site for about 6-7 years now and I just need to know... Do you all really hate each other or is it all a big inside joke that started before my time and I'm out of the loop? It seems crazy to me to come to a site that celebrates all things Dave only to trash talk each other. I don't get it.

Oh, and congrats and thanks to Sesh & Von and whoever else is going to keep the lights on here. I love this place.

Roth on!
                    No, they really are a bunch of 30 - 40 - 50 something year olds thumping their chests on the internet, talking about how 'cool' they collectively are. And yeah, they really hate each other that much.

Pretty funny, huh?
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      No, they really are a bunch of 30 - 40 - 50 something year olds thumping their chests on the internet, talking about how 'cool' they collectively are. And yeah, they really hate each other that much.

Pretty funny, huh?
                      sooooooooooo easy to say from a guy who discusses topics like an adult (for the most part) and always has the best sig on the board
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Pretty funny, huh?
                        It makes for decent entertainment sometimes, that's for sure... The other times its like watching reruns over and over.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

So it's OK when cunto starts his bullshit and spits out his whole line of crap but when somebody responds to that it turns into lecture time.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I didn't mean you, dale... As Sesh mentioned, it's pretty easy to see who has class and who doesn't.
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

I didn't mean you, dale... As Sesh mentioned, it's pretty easy to see who has class and who doesn't.
                              Cool, just seems people tip toe around that asshole and I'm not doing it. If he wants to drop the bullshit I'm more then willing to ignore him but the constant attacking of members is shit.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I Would Like To Say,Get A Very Big Hairy Dog Up Everyone @ Roth Army.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...