Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

LOL! Is the one on our right standing in the bowl with his front leg? hahaha!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
      LOL! Is the one on our right standing in the bowl with his front leg? hahaha!
      Yes, the black one! they were so hungry, more than 24 hours without any milk!!
      They were four kittens, Pupee had three male brothers, I managed to find a home for only one of them, the other two had to live at the shelter with Isabel.
      Pupee is a healthy and happy cat.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

I have two cats. They are the same color. Most people that just see them briefly have difficult telling them apart.

Here is Daisy, she is on my avatar with me, you can't really see her face cause I had to cut my avatar to make the size limitation.

And here is Castor, he is older and bigger. He had a problem with one knee and since then he has gained some weight.

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Staying at a friends house right now & they have a 3 legged big dumb dog. Lost it's front right leg several years back from hit by a car. But 3 legs does NOT slow this fucker down. All he wants to do is play play play. I took a short video of him chasing the ball. The hill is a lot steeper than it looks. I have trouble walking up it & have to side step my way up.

hahaha...same leg than my cat Trys !!!

He lived in the streets and was a wild cat, but six years ago he had an accident and pulled out his right front paw and he was going to die (gangrene).
          It took me six days to catch him, it was one of the most difficult rescues I ever made.
          Trys is now a happy cat and runs and jumps normally and lives in the apartment.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

There are two 3 legged dogs in this household. They have no trouble getting around except for stairs. One of them goes up and down on a stair chair. It's a hoot to watch.

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by envy_me

LOL @ the money shot.

I've seen that EXACT pose thousands of times in Hustler.

*I can tell that cat is full of attitude. It definitely knows it's the boss.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

LOL @ the money shot.

He only needs a Dry Martini in his paw.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katina
                  He only needs a Dry Martini in his paw.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

LOL @ the money shot.

Belive it or not, he doesn't have an attitude. He is very shy towards other people and easily frightend. He is also very clingy towards me. The other cat, Daisy, she is much more independent.
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Can't find an embed code - but take a look at this vid of a guy who rescued a baby hummingbird after it was attacked.
                      cancel this - I got a virus thread during a download attempt.

Oh dear.

Comment

• JenniferM
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2004

Meet Topper, Danny, and Murphy.
                        These three golden retriever pups are in training to be service dogs. The company I now work for, Chattanooga Goodwill Industries has a program where we train these dogs to be assistance dogs for people with disabilites and we give them to people who need them for FREE! As of a year or so ago, I believe we were the only organization in America to give these dogs away free of charge. They learn how to turn on and off lights, open and close doors, retrieve things from the fridge, the list goes on and on. They make a huge difference in the lives of those who are wheelchair bound. One of our recent graduates went to a 13 year old girl who lives life in a wheelchair. It brings tears to my eyes to know that what I do at work every day contributes to this person having such a wonderful companion to help her through life. This program really means a lot to me and I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this with you. If you'd like to learn more about the program, you can go to Goodwillchatt.org or look up the Chattanooga Goodwill Assistance Dog Academy on Facebook.
                        Thanks for letting me share/brag.
                        Attached Files
                        "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• Zempi
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2012

Wow that is a great career you have and those animals do wonders. I am going to check out the site thanks for posting. Are these dogs trained in seizure detection or just other disabilities?

Originally posted by JenniferM
                          These three golden retriever pups are in training to be service dogs. The company I now work for, Chattanooga Goodwill Industries has a program where we train these dogs to be assistance dogs for people with disabilites and we give them to people who need them for FREE! As of a year or so ago, I believe we were the only organization in America to give these dogs away free of charge. They learn how to turn on and off lights, open and close doors, retrieve things from the fridge, the list goes on and on. They make a huge difference in the lives of those who are wheelchair bound. One of our recent graduates went to a 13 year old girl who lives life in a wheelchair. It brings tears to my eyes to know that what I do at work every day contributes to this person having such a wonderful companion to help her through life. This program really means a lot to me and I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this with you. If you'd like to learn more about the program, you can go to Goodwillchatt.org or look up the Chattanooga Goodwill Assistance Dog Academy on Facebook.

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by JenniferM
                            Jennifer, that´s wonderful!!! You are doing a great job for disabled people. Very nice puppies.

Here is the link for the Dog Academy http://www.goodwillchatt.org/
                            Last edited by katina; 06-06-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• JenniferM
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2004

Thanks so much! It's a good feeling.....

Originally posted by katina
                                Jennifer, that´s wonderful!!! You are doing a great job for disabled people. Very nice puppies.

Here is the link for the Dog Academy http://www.goodwillchatt.org/
                                "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

Working...