More VH talk from Eddie Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More VH talk from Eddie Trunk

Original lineup? Stadium package tour? Yankee Stadium, as DLR hinted in one of the recent interviews?

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

I'm not buying into this whole thing just yet, but it would be good news if true. If previous experience is any indication, both the 2007 reunion news and the 2012 album news moved from "rumors" to "confirmed reality" over the Holiday season. So if anything really IS going to happen in 2019, I would expect news soon, and from somebody more reliable than Eddie Trunk.

Should I ask if MelodiCrock is reporting on it yet?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Maybe a tour to commemorate VHII. Ah yeah, beautiful girls!

Comment

Opening acts: Chickenshit. Extreme. Great White (now featuring that Mitch Malloy guy who was in VH for 5 minutes in 1996).

Just bullshitting, obviously. But that would be a three ring circus.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Trunk is just mirroring what Dave vaguely eluded to in the recent interview... something original and Yankee stadium. More than we had last week in music news...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Possibly, but I would be interested in knowing who the (shall remain) nameless "industry insider" he alludes too is. Sammy? I haven't paid much attention to Trunk but thought he and Sam were slap-and-tickle buddies...

Comment

I also wondered who is source is. Someone in Azoff's camp? One of the techs?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

A fart out of his ass?

Comment

I cuntsidered not posting the video, because I really don't like Trunk but I figured someone else would have posted it anyway.

Comment

Edwards, as well as, Van Halen’s facebook pages are active tonight...which, could mean nothing...or it could mean something...��*♂️

Comment

The more I think about this it sounds like Trunk is just latching onto anything and throwing shit on the wall and seeing if it sticks. I'm sure he'll say "I told you so" even if Mike ain't invited...

Comment

Perhaps Trunk has found out something tangible about Van Halen's activities in 2019 a few months in advance of the rest of us.

Would sort of stand to reason after two decades or whatever as a radio/tv show host specializing in hard rock and heavy metal, with all the people in the industry he has met, that Trunk would be in a position to know such information...okay. So?
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine View Post
                          Edwards, as well as, Van Halen’s facebook pages are active tonight...which, could mean nothing...or it could mean something...��*♂️
                          I guess it could mean something, although for me yet another tour with the same Van Halen lineup that has been performing since 2007 isn't particularly newsworthy, but more of the same.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Meh reliable sources aren't reliable with Van Halen.

The biggest indicator is Dave's hints as they are not usually as vague when he is just trying to not say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine View Post
                              It means Janie is earning her keep!

Comment

Working...
                              X