Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    LOL!

There's got to be a third category for what ELVIS did.
    ELBOW is still leaving, he just is taking his time....

Ima now claims he's done with the place, which means I guess I have to man up and leave too
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
      lounge makes me type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]10553[/ATTACH]

HYPNOLOUNGE!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
        Why would you do that?

Isn't it easier on you, her, your friends, her friends, boss, shit, the whole fuckin' WORLD if you just let her "win"?

What's the point of comin' out on to on that one? Just nudge her into dumping you, she's happy she came out on top & you walk merrily home with no worries on your mind.

You might even find another girl before you get home.

Cheers!
        or boy
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
          Why would you do that?

Isn't it easier on you, her, your friends, her friends, boss, shit, the whole fuckin' WORLD if you just let her "win"?

What's the point of comin' out on to on that one? Just nudge her into dumping you, she's happy she came out on top & you walk merrily home with no worries on your mind.

You might even find another girl before you get home.

Cheers!
          Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
          or boy
          Or even something in-between. Hopefully not Ann Coulter.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Page 5.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by VetteLS5 View Post
              Meh. I'm thinking the "sleep with the girl a month later who you originally broke up with because you knew she was about to break up with you, and then you break up with her again" trumps it. Although I suspect I won't get accolades from the ladies here for that one.
              I was under the impression that it's fairly normal to sleep with a girl you broke up with (ideally provided neither is in a relationship) just because you have a past together...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                I was under the impression that it's fairly normal to sleep with a girl you broke up with (ideally provided neither is in a relationship) just because you have a past together...

Yes. For several years after in fact. Because it's familiar and an easy comfortable way for both people to have a little sex without having to deal with the whole new people thing.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Man it can get messy and don't mean wiping your cock on her curtains
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                    Yes. For several years after in fact. Because it's familiar and an easy comfortable way for both people to have a little sex without having to deal with the whole new people thing.
                    Exactly...
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                      Ah yes, the old ex girlfriend booty call. I've had a couple that I absolutely could not date. It just would not work. But, a couple times a year I'd get the call. And it was on for a couple days and then we'd go our separate ways and some time the next year there'd be another phone call. Definitely good times. No dating involved at all. Just straight up bangulation.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• The only ex-GF booty call I ever went to was with someone I broke up with amicably with the "things just aren't working out" or "we're two different people" type thing but yet we remained semi-friends. Anything messy or overly painful it's just best to cut the chord.

I found that out the hard way that yes - things can get very messy...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-04-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

semi friends
                          To many semi jokes
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

The only ex-GF booty call I ever went too was with someone I broke up with amicably with the "things just aren't working out" or "we're two different people" type thing but yet we remained semi-friends. Anything messy or overly painful it's just best to cut the chord...
                            No doubt. There wasn't anything mess or painful about the times that me and either chick stopped seeing each other when we were "dating." It just kinda ended. So, the booty calls would come in, usually late at nite. And who am I to turn it down?

Ah, now all three of us have kids. No more sneaking out at 2 in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                              ELBOW is still leaving, he just is taking his time....

Ima now claims he's done with the place, which means I guess I have to man up and leave too
                              Wait.......does that mean I have to quit too
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                                Wait.......does that mean I have to quit too
                                You're still here, ya homo??

Comment

Working...
                                X