X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    There are maybe 1 or 2 people here who care what you believe, Brian. Talk to them.
    Post of the Year.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Did it hurt your feelings that I just knocked your silly little argument out of the water? It must have.
      Doubtful, considering your silly little graph doesn't account for the amount of that deficit that is due to the fact that Obama put the wars on the books unlike W. who conveniently omitted them. You FAIL (again).
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Don't confuse Brie with facts when he has colorful little pictures to prove his "point"

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

I believe this chart speaks for itself:

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

What are gun nuts? Those that exercise their Second Amendment rights? Hmmm?
            They are like Beer Nuts but they are made of stainless steel, blued steel, and titanium.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ted probably gave the Secret Service some whores and ginger beer and they let him off.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Military cancels Ted Nugent show citing anti-Obama comments

Steve Marcus / Reuters

By Paul Bond, The Hollywood Reporter

Citing inflammatory language while expressing his displeasure with President Barack Obama, the military has uninvited rock star and conservative political activist Ted Nugent from performing at Fort Knox in Kentucky, according to the U.S. Army post’s Facebook page.

“After learning of opening act Ted Nugent’s recent public comments about the president of the United States, Fort Knox leadership decided to cancel his performance on the installation," it's Facebook posting says.

So far, the June 23 concert remains on the Fort Knox schedule, with REO Speedwagon and Styx listed as “co-headliners,” but army personnel said they will grant requests for refunds in light of their decision to nix the opening act.

The cancellation is the latest wrinkle in a controversy that has engulfed Nugent since last weekend when, speaking at an NRA convention, the rocker said that he would be “dead or in jail” if Obama is reelected in November.

Also referring to Obama and Democratic candidates in general, he told the NRA faithful: “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November.”

Use of the violent metaphors earned Nugent a visit from Secret Service agents on Thursday. He said Friday on his website that he had with them a “good, solid professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence toward anyone.”

A spokesman for Fort Knox told TheBlaze.com that having Nugent perform “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical.”

Such a claim, though, seems dubious when it comes to choosing entertainers, who oftentimes show their partisanship. At its website, for example, Fort Knox is touting an appearance this month by comedian Jay Phillips who is supportive of Obama through his Twitter activities. And Ludacris has performed at U.S. Army bases even after the 2008 release of his pro-Obama song “Politics As Usual,” which calls Hillary Clinton, who was running against Obama at the time, a “bitch” who is “irrelevant.” The ultra-partisan song also called President George W. Bush “mentally handicapped” and says that Sen. John McCain "don't belong in any chair unless he’s paralyzed.”

Nugent: Secret Service meeting 'couldn't have gone better'

Fort Knox personnel did not return calls or emails requesting clarification on their “obligation to be apolitical” in their entertainment selections.

Comments at the Fort Knox Facebook page have been running about 3-1 against the decision to boot Nugent from the concert.

“He is such a supporter of the troops. Such a shame that he was canceled for expressing his freedom of speech. This is America, if you have not forgot,” one commenter wrote.

“I thought that freedom of speech was one of the very same things that our military fought for. When Obama said he was going to change the military, he did. He made them cowards. Shame on you Fort Knox,” said another.

And on the flip side: “Anyone who threatens a U.S. president like that should not be allowed on a military installation. No matter which party he affiliates himself with. Good decision.

MSNBC.com

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Wait a minute...FORT KNOX has a Facebook page?

EDIT: I'll be damned, I just checked, and not only does one exist, it's full of the same sort of Ted Is Right/No, He Isn't arguments going on here, there and everywhere.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 04-21-2012, 05:40 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Does the Fort Knox Farcebook page talk about how much gold they supposedly have locked up there?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

Kh-bullshit!

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Does the Fort Knox Farcebook page talk about how much gold they supposedly have locked up there?
                        Unlikely, since there isn't any, according to Brad Meltzer's History Channel show.

At GoldSilver.com™ you can buy gold and silver online with confidence. From historical information on gold and silver to understanding why buying gold and silver online protects wealth, our knowledge center provides you with accurate information.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I remember Patti Smith had this quote about Ted Nugent during a radio interview in which she said: "Get your fuckin' hands off me!"

She probably punched him in the face a few times, I'm not sure.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            No, those who are paranoid about it, spread lies about "Democrats" being "gun grabbers" (yet say NOTHING when the Chimp they voted for ACTUALLY grabbed guns in New Orleans) and believes that the "right" to own guns belongs to lunatics and felons like Ted Nugent, Jared Loughner and George Zimmerman, and have willingly sold guns to such people at their gun shows, even though they could never pass a background check to buy one at the local licensed gun shop.
                            I've probably been to over 50 gun shows Ford. If you buy a firearm at one it's just like buying in a gun shop. You have to fill out the FFL forms, they call the FBI on the phone to do a background check and if you are cool, you can purchase the firearm. The only firearms exempt from this are black powder firearms. The same kind you can mail order through the mail. Of course state law comes into play with waiting periods and such things as that.

People used to sell guns in the want ads but this was the owner selling them. I think this is becoming more rare because nobody wants to be saddled with the liability. Most people sell their firearms through a licensed dealer. You have to pay a commission but there is a transfer of ownership of the serial number. Most people do this now.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-22-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Ted Nugent may be canceled at Fort Knox but I hear Pussy Galore's flying circus is still scheduled.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                I've probably been to over 50 gun shows Ford. If you buy a firearm at one it's just like buying in a gun shop. You have to fill out the FFL forms, they call the FBI on the phone to do a background check and if you are cool, you can purchase the firearm.
                                Exactly! That's the way it is here and I suspect everywhere. FORD doesn't know the first thing about gun shows, only what he's heard on the DemocraticUnderground or Huffington Post!
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...