Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    "The stuff that I've seen, the band is on fire," Cherone says while driving through Boston on his way to watch the Celtics game last week. "When [Eddie's] on, he makes it looks effortless. There's a reason he inspired the next generation of rockers. I'm not a big fan of [Roth's] headpiece. I'll give him a nod for trying something new; it looks a little awkward. It's like, you don't reinvent the wheel. You know what it reminds me of? It's a little 'master of ceremonies.' I did a little theater, and it's a little theater for me. Again, he's a showman, he's reinventing himself. He's doing a sort of James Brown soul dancing which is good, I get it, and he can do whatever he wants — he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody."

"This record, for me, it's the best thing since Fair Warning," he says. "[First single] 'Tattoo' is the only misstep. You wait 28 years to hear Van Halen, and in the context of the record, it's not the best song by far. Off the top of my head, I'm thinkin' of 'China Town,' if that was the first thing you heard, or 'As Is,' or 'Honeybabysweetiedoll.' Any of those three? People would've been like, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' "

"The starting point [for A Different Kind of Truth] was the old demos," Cherone says, "but to me, a riff's a riff. Eddie's added new things to it — this stuff is on fire. Of course you miss [ousted bassist Michael Anthony]; he was one of the four food groups. But Wolfie's no slouch. Alex is a machine, and Eddie is playing better than he's ever played. I love the record. It's kind of inspiring, it's like the king just took back his crown."
    I didn't really find anything wrong with anything Gary said. In fact, I actually agree with alot of it. Maybe he could teach Sam a thing or three on how not to be such a punk bitch!

Comment

• I cant believe the shit this fucking guy spews. "Sillier"? Does that fucking clown think that because he thinks he's serious, he's serious? Ya know Mayor McCheese? That fucker is serious, too.

I can't believe that this guy that I've never met can make me hate his monkey ass. Shame on me. Guess one can pity him, since no matter how much money he makes, his legacy will be vanilla with all the excitement sucked out of it. Twenty years from now, this fool's voice will not be heard on classic rock radio. Music loving kids will not be rediscovering any of his work. ADKOT and this tour erased him.

Even that interview made him look delusional and biased. Compare his and Cherone's comments and you know who the fearful, insecure hater is.

I bet in private moments at the Cheddar Compound he thinks to himself, "Dave is a better musician than I am. Dave has more "charasma" than I do. My range is better!!! But my voice is annoying. If Eddie had written such cool music, I coulda done better! Why does Eddie write better stuff with Dave? Dave writes better vocal melodies than me. Daves dogs are cooler than my friends. Russel is cooler than Eddie Trunk, thats for sure. But the lyrics suck!!! Dont want em to get your goat, dont show em where it's hid? What the fuck is that shit? Nah, thats better than every thing I wrote for VH...." and so on.

That line about he cant compete against something he was a part of is such bullshit. All he ever does is put down and compare. Plus, he was NEVER part of CLASSIC Van Halen.

Let me be the umpteen hundredth to say on this site,

FUCK HAGAR.

Comment

• Well you could take to his fan pages and say this:

"First I said, 'What the fuck are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?' " Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that.

Sam if you don't want a competition, then why do you do interviews where you say man for man, Chickenfoot is better than VH?

You perpetuate the "competition."

Every time you are interviewed and complain about VH you perpetuate the "competition."

or

you could listen to the song Different Devil and you realize quickly that pissing and moaning is the only card he can play at this point.

Comment

• It's amazing how classy Gary is. Never was a big fan of his voice or his style, but that aside, he is very complimentary and respectful of Van Halen. I love that he prattled of the names of the face-rippin' songs on Truth like he gave it, or has been giving it a serious listen. Just the way jerk-off tries to be blase about not listenting to it because he's too into the Black Keys or Kings of Leon (yeah, OK) is a joke. Hey Sammy, Gary said the king took back his throne. How do you like them apples?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Muthafucker View Post
            Fuck the Round Rocker. Class-less motherfucker. All the money in the world from tequila sales can't buy class. It also can't cure jealousy.
            But come to think of it, all that money CAN buy more Big Macs...especially when they're on sale 2-for-1!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• I think it's really getting to him that no matter what he says he can't get any reaction from Dave or the VH's. They just go out & perform. BAM!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Originally posted by light 'em up! View Post
                How accurate is this chunk of cheese?

The first time Eddie Van Halen and I met, it was around 1977. We were on a stadium show with Boston, Black Sabbath, myself, Van Halen. He came to my dressing room, and said, "I'm a Montrose freak, I love the band!" And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz1oOpzBRra
                Why did the WRONG member of Montrose die?

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                  I've given Sam's fans the benefit of the doubt and left them alone. But if anybody buys this shit...then Sam's not the only one who's delusional. Sure, Ted came in and forced the band to record a Montrose-sounding-record. Right after he named the band Van Halen. Because we all know that Montrose set the fucking world on fire, right? What the fuck ever! I hate this guy so much...
                  It's the sickest thing ever. The Screaming Troll has reached new levels of fuckedheadedness. To say that VH patterned itself after Montrose... What the fuck is Montrose? No one has EVER claimed Montrose as an influence. Evah!

Comment

• The sound of the book closing on hagars career...on film!

(first 35 seconds is all it takes)

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• The pic of em rising over the stage is awesome..nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
                        Not much meat in the seats at this rodeo.

Oh god damn!

Mute your computer and watch the first 10 seconds of this video without sound!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!
                        Last edited by Catfish; 03-07-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• I remember reading long ago that the band liked the production of the 1st Montrose album, and wanted it used as a sonic springboard/template (and why they wanted Templeman and Landee), but that's some crazy-ass Spam-spin there...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
                            The pic of em rising over the stage is awesome..nice touch.

YES!

Gives me the chills every fucking time. SO EPIC! Like Van Halen rising from the ashes of mediocrity to reclaim the throne that is rightfully theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                              YES!

Gives me the chills every fucking time. SO EPIC! Like Van Halen rising from the ashes of mediocrity to reclaim the throne that is rightfully theirs.
                              I would love to see somebody,somehow, change that out just once with a pic of Dave with a foot up the unnamed ones ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                                YES!

That is a great picture. Should've atleast put that one in the disc.

Comment

Working...
                                X