X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    And just when I was finally having a good Monday...you gotta ruin two perfectly good tacos with the Green Satan. Time for a Xanax...
    all three specialty "tacos"

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Green Satan?? Should I be offended by that?
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• VetteLS5
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        I never asked for it, man.

All I ever asked was when others were giving out MINE, that you gave a shit, and you didn't.

To me, that was classless, and being an asshole.

If you care to go back to the mod room when you were modded, I was the biggest supporter of you. I always admired you, I always got along with you, and we never had a glitch.

Some pretty shitty personal info, and racism was allowed under your watch, and frankly you acted like it was all our fault.

If that's your take, then so be it. You've made it clear in public here what you think of me, and now that I no longer hold back and post what I think of you now, you're offended. That's silly.

Now that we're gone, you're left to whine about smilie usage.

I'm FB friends with ALOT of posters here, present and past, including Sarge and most of the mods/webbies. NO ONE has ever violated that trust except for the POS that started this thread.

Your posts here always cracked me up. I'm willing to bet your FB posts would also be entertaining as all fuck. seriously.

But I honestly don't trust random FB Friend Requests from people who purposely let others fuck with me, my family, my business, and my employees through this site.

It's really a bummer. Because I bet we'd have had some laughs.

t.
        This sounds a little like a gay goodbye thread?

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
            i thought sesh banned that
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              i thought sesh banned that
              Only for those who use it inappropriately.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.
                The local paper is so PC that when they reported on a guy who raped a developmentally disabled woman, they wrote it as "raped a woman with a low IQ." And I'm thinking if it wasn't for girls with low IQ's, a lot of guys who post at the Links wouldn't ever get laid!
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  Maybe to you and Elvira of the North it did....

But then neither of you are known for being very bright.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Lounge, do NOT insult the real Elvira like that!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      So big you can't even fit them into the focal range of the camera!!

I chose the pic with the chopped cilantro... just to be mean!!!
                      I would bang it.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

But then neither of you are known for being very bright.
                        Ummm....you don't know fuck all about me, obviously...

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Ummm....you don't know fuck all about me, obviously...
                          He only knows what you have posted. Let's recap.

You are Canadian.
                          You are a lesbian.
                          You live in the ghetto.
                          You are a horrible actress.
                          Your ex is a drunk.
                          You take in vagrants that beat you with vacuum cleaners.
                          You have been at University for 30 plus years.
                          You are a pot head.
                          You hate men.
                          You hate women.

I know there is much more, that I can't seem to recall at the moment. I'm sure some others can add to this list.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            He only knows what you have posted. Let's recap.

You are Canadian.
                            You are a lesbian.
                            You live in the ghetto.
                            You are a horrible actress.
                            Your ex is a drunk.
                            You take in vagrants that beat you with vacuum cleaners.
                            You have been at University for 30 plus years.
                            You are a pot head.
                            You hate men.
                            You hate women.

I know there is much more, that I can't seem to recall at the moment. I'm sure some others can add to this list.
                            Canadian...yes

Lesbian...who cares?

Live in the hood? Yup. Why pay 1100/mo for a one bedroom apartment when I can pay the same for a whole house? Our "ghetto" is nothing like the American equivalent.

Horrible actress? I have accolades from directors and awards that say otherwise. I admit, I'm not great at improv...which if you're going by "Gunderson"...a LOT of that was improv...and there was 0 time spent on developing character. In other words, you haven't seen my acting, so you have nothing to base that opinion on. Come to my next play and then make your judgment.

Married to a drunk? Yes...just as your wife was.

Too big-hearted? Yes. That doesn't make one stupid, just too nice.

University for 30 years. Yes...the school of hard knocks. 4 years in uni though. And now I'm doing the work I love. Improving your lot in life is not a sign of lack of intelligence.

A pothead? Yes, I'm Canadian. Much prefer pot smokers over drunks.

Hate men? No...just misogynists like you.

Hate women? No...just a profound dislike for sluts...especially of the cyber kind.

Let's recap.

Puts others needs ahead of her own.

Quits shit secretarial job, returns to school, and embarks upon a new career which provides empowerment for people who face oppression and marginalization.

Makes sure her life has balance and enjoys her hobbies to the fullest.

Is fiscally responsible enough to choose to live in a poorer neighbourhood, and reaps the benefits. Bigger place, garage, a/c and privacy..for the same or less than what it would cost to live in a more affluent neighbourhood.

Loves people of all genders, ages, races, etc...

Now...let's talk about the op...

Owns a bar and thinks that means his shit don't stink.

Risks a real-life relationship for cyber pussy.

Has a parrot that plays guitar.

Oh yeah, that's a real bright one there...

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Married to a drunk? Yes...just as your wife was.
                              My wife was a drug addict, not a drunk. Prescription drugs to be exact. It cost her her life. Get it right!

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                My wife was a drug addict, not a drunk. Prescription drugs to be exact. It cost her her life. Get it right!
                                Married to a drunk....and I apologize. I should've used a different example than your wife (may she rest in peace).

Although please explain how me being married to an alcoholic means I'm not very bright...what does that say about you, under the circumstances?

Comment

Working...