X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
    I gotta tell you, even the last interview of Roth I listened to on (I think it was) the Joe Rogan radio show several years back was a bit of an endurance test to get through, much less a couple of podcasters talking about Hagar.
    What if Von and I were guests would you listen then?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Proof this is going to happen LINK

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Only if you promise to ask Joe how Flappo's doing.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

wrong podcast
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Yeah...yeah, I would, actually.

I'd sooner want to listen to you and Von on a podcast talking about Van Halen than another David Lee Roth interview. Mostly because I always enjoy reading what you and Von have to say about Van Halen. I mean, clearly Von is a Nazi Klansman, but he knows his Van Halen! Partly because I don't think Roth has much left of interest to say about Van Halen anymore: he always seems to be hedging in the few interviews he has done over the last 8 years when the subject of Van Halen comes up, I imagine because Dave wants to keep the peace within the band.

Like, the only things of interest I'd want to hear from Dave about Van Halen anymore would be specific questions about the financial/contract circumstances surrounding his return, and how he felt touring with a fucked up Eddie in 2007/2008...and a lot of targeted, micro-inquiries that I'd enjoy hearing real responses to. As opposed to his "David Lee Roth: Rock Star" persona he adopts when giving interviews. You know, with all the unfunny one-liners he cracks himself up by saying and all that jazz.

Some of the best interviews Roth gave were in 1997 in the form of several long sit downs in the wake of the 1996 fallout, where Roth just let his thoughts and feelings rip in an honest way.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

When are the Von & Sesh Show™ podcasts going up..?

Finally some exciting news around here... with new cuntent!!
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry
                Some of the best interviews Roth gave were in 1997 in the form of several long sit downs in the wake of the 1996 fallout, where Roth just let his thoughts and feelings rip in an honest way.
                Did he have anything to say about the comments Ed and Alex (mainly Ed) made about his appearance on that awards show about what a goofball he (Roth) had morphed into? As far as you know has he ever spoken about the interview Ed gave right before the last tour where he said they weren't friends?
                Last edited by cadaverdog; 12-18-2016, 10:42 PM.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Come on vonzie give us the inside news seeing a couple of tweets saying news from the vh camp imminent.
                  Involving dlr ????
                  Your thoughts ?
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Come on vonzie give us the inside news seeing a couple of tweets saying news from the vh camp imminent.
                    Involving dlr ????
                    Your thoughts ?
                    I stand by my original post. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. But obviously, I don't think I will be.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Involving dlr ????
                      Your thoughts ?
                      Post em up so we can ridicule I mean discuss them
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Post em up so we can ridicule I mean discuss them
                        Hold on I will get my secretary to sort it
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          I stand by my original post. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. But obviously, I don't think I will be.
                          You should go read Fudds most recent post on the thread at the Links...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I saw it on some FB group.

RUMOR MILL BACK UP
                            PER FUDD @ VHLINKS...

Ok guys. Here goes.
                            Dave is recording new music with Van Halen. They are recording at 5150. They are together. Not separated. There is a box set in the works. It's supposedly all eras. That's where the Yessup came into my lap only from a documentation standpoint. The three twins and diamond Dave music were also on the document.
                            The plan was initially to have a both era tour. Dave wasn't on board with sharing a bill. But, if they were to tour with Sam and Mike it would've only been with Daves blessing. Dave has not left or planning on leaving the band. The Sam and mike tour was only a contingency plan.
                            A lot of this is dovetailing Wolfs album being released. They want Him to get exposure and what better way to get that than be in Van Halen.
                            They have recorded a fair amount of NEW MUSIC!!! Warner brothers will be the company that distributes it.
                            Another member said something about daves health. If he wants to chime in he can. He's ok. So don't fret.
                            Worth noting, they are getting along. And it was his idea to work together in the studio.
                            There are some more minor things but it's legal and I can't say anything about that to protect someone. Nothing major.
                            5150, OU812, and FUCK will be remastered.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why would F.U.C.K. need to be remastered? It was the only Van Hagar record that sounded good (aside from the lead vocals, of course)

The other two had no bottom end whatsoever, and the only thing that could fix them (again, aside from scrapping Hagar's vocals entirely) would be if Alex completely recorded his drum parts, using actual drums insteat of that synth shit.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And putting Van Hagar songs in a Van Halen box set would be a HUGE mistake. Rather than one big box, they should take the "Beatles Anthology" approach and release that Velveeta drenched shit seperately.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...