X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Where is DLN when we need to tease him?
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
      I'm here Natra! How are you dude?
      So am I. Ready to take it like a man...bring it on, bitches!

We deserved it!!! BIG TIME!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

You are a sportsman Natra! I'll give you that. And a fag too

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Let's see... How Löw can we go?...

Defending world champions, losing 2:0 against South Korea, finishing in the last position of their group, first round.

Only the Frogs did worse in 2002, defending champions, lost in the 1st round, no goal scored... in South Korea.

You'd rather be Dutch or Italian than have to bear such a snub.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
            You are a sportsman Natra! I'll give you that. And a fag too
            At least we were there for a while!

Fuck these whores supporting their "beloved" real president who played like shit.

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Leaving for Italy next Friday. I will spent my summer vacation happily in a country that I expect to ignore this whole tournament.

England can surprise us all this time !

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                Leaving for Italy next Friday. I will spent my summer vacation happily in a country that I expect to ignore this whole tournament.

The last line of your post is so delirious.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

And DLN posted the 5000th by the way. Who could guess this (the Germans kicked out in the first round) would happen, 4 years ago?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Don't even joke about it - now 4th favorites with bookmakers...

In that whole half of the draw the only big team is Spain and they are up against Russia - any chance of corruption there?

Another weird thing that someone always says at this point in a World Cup is that's 3/4s of the games played already...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Don't even joke about it - now 4th favorites with bookmakers...

In that whole half of the draw the only big team is Spain and they are up against Russia - any chance of corruption there?

Another weird thing that someone always says at this point in a World Cup is that's 3/4s of the games played already...
                      Talking about corruption. We had a Dutch VAR! Guess who fucked it up for us against SK? Must have been some cousin or brother in law of Jero as these under sea level low lifes are inbreds anyway.

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

France def. Argentina by 4 : 3 (1 : 1).

The Frogs weirdly let the Argentinos play forward, their defence wasn't good.

They were lucky to score thanks to the youngsters (Mbappe, Pavard) who made the difference.

4 : 2 ten minutes before the end (plus 4 minutes), the Argentinos, who kept faking faults on their nerdy persons from the beginning, started attacking whatever the way, and really messed the end of the match, falling down for no reason or charging opponents, in a fucking pricky way. The hell with those cunts!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

match summary (3 minutes) :

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            France def. Argentina by 4 : 3 (1 : 1).

The Frogs weirdly let the Argentinos play forward, their defence wasn't good.

They were lucky to score thanks to the youngsters (Mbappe, Pavard) who made the difference.

4 : 2 ten minutes before the end (plus 4 minutes), the Argentinos, who kept faking faults on their nerdy persons from the beginning, started attacking whatever the way, and really messed the end of the match, falling down for no reason or charging opponents, in a fucking pricky way. The hell with those cunts!
                            That was impressive anyway! Best match so far. Fast with great goals.

...for idiots who are interested in this stupid sport...

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Talking about corruption. We had a Dutch VAR! Guess who fucked it up for us against SK? Must have been some cousin or brother in law of Jero as these under sea level low lifes are inbreds anyway.

He's blaming the Dutch VAR
                              Attached Files

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Can't get enough of these

Gaymany1.jpgGaymany8.jpg

Comment

Working...