• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Watched the 1980 CT show in Jersey the other night on the you tube...what a great band they were in the day..

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Maybe during the jam at the end of the show NWA and Cheap Trick can play Fuck The Dream Police!
        Blasphemy!!!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          How in the fuck can NWA get in and Chaka Khan didn't???? NWA was just one more filthy mouthed rap group in a sea of filthy mouthed rap groups! No talent and stupid fucking "songs" that sound like the lyrics were written by 13 year olds. You wanna listen to some bad ass black dude rap? Pop in some Ice T. Wanna listen to bad ass dirty rap? Pop in some Afroman!

Besides - young Chaka wearing those tight bell bottoms and Indian feathers is enough to make my zipper bust open! Damn that chick was hot! Good lord, you give me the young Chaka and I'd take her this Sunday and sit on the front row of my conservative Southern Baptist Church and kiss her on the cheek in front of every Honkie there!

NWA...that shit ain't even worth listening to! And how the hell are the Go Go's not in the Hall??? The first chick band to write their own songs and play their own instruments AND they were drunk dirty little whores. It doesn't get any more rock n roll than that!!
          Agreed, bro...dig this.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Agreed, bro...dig this.

Yeah, that chick is fine! She's so hot she could make a redneck quit the Klan!

Rufus was a bad ass band. They're still not in the hall either. You watch those guys live - that band is locked the fuck in! Plus the brothers look cooler than Shaft. Hell, even the Honkies in the band look cool as hell - and that's kinda hard to do when you've got two black guys up there!

And yet NWA gets inducted. There ain't nothin even remotely cool about those guys!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Had that 45 when I was a kid. Don't think my dad liked the record very much.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Had that 45 when I was a kid. Don't think my dad liked the record very much.
                So he WAS in the Klan!! The truth comes out!

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who gives a fuck?

DLR7884
                  The RRHOF is a fucking joke.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                    Who gives a fuck?

DLR7884
                    The RRHOF is a fucking joke.
                    True. But what else are we gonna argue about?

Comment

• DLR7884
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Bring up a topic.

DLR7884
                      I'm in.
                      Originally Posted by WARF:
                      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                        Bring up a topic.

DLR7884
                        I'm in.
                        OK...lesbian tennis players (or other female athletes) from the 70's and 80's...why were the non-athletic chicks in Penthouse magazine so much more hotter, for simply laying about by a pool?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          OK...lesbian tennis players (or other female athletes) from the 70's and 80's...why were the non-athletic chicks in Penthouse magazine so much more hotter, for simply laying about by a pool?
                          Because no matter what the paedophiles dictating the fashion & what we should like ever since the 70s tell us, us men, REAL men, like supple, yielding flesh with lots of curves & a whole lotta meat in the right places to get a good hold of.

Not overly muscular or ultra-thin bodies with the bones popping out. That's gay.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            Because no matter what the paedophiles dictating the fashion & what we should like ever since the 70s tell us, us men, REAL men, like supple, yielding flesh with lots of curves & a whole lotta meat in the right places to get a good hold of.

Not overly muscular or ultra-thin bodies with the bones popping out. That's gay.
                            I agree...it would be like a Silvester Stallone /Martha Stewart combination of a horrible holiday food fest special.

Ugghh...I can just barely imagine the tv show...can you even fathom the guest stars?
                            Yup, whomever is still standing from the Rocky movies, plus (for no apparent reason) some odd folks from "Happy Days" and "Laverne And Shirley".

Man, I am so glad I borrowed the "Grantchester: Season One DVD" , plus loaded up on vodka bottles fer this dubious holiday weekend.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Peter Cetera teases Chicago reunion at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony

CLEVELAND, Ohio – The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a time to celebrate some of the greatest musical acts of all-time. It's also a chance for artists who haven't been in the spotlight for a while to milk it for all it's worth.

Former Chicago bassist/singer Peter Cetera has been teasing his involvement, or lack thereof, with the band at April's Induction Ceremony in New York City since late last year. Cetera has used speculation on whether or not he'll perform to drive fans to his website.

On Sunday, Cetera posted that he'd be stopping by the "Mark in the Morning" radio show in Los Angeles Monday to reveal his decision on the Induction Ceremony. Yet, it was all one big tease.

"Well, you know what?" Cetera said when asked about if he'll perform with Chicago. "I am going to reserve any comments on that until tomorrow."

Thus, fans can expect confirmation on whether or not Cetera will hit the stage at the Barclay's Center on April 8 to come via his website Tuesday. For the record, the current members of Chicago have said they're open to playing with Cetera.

Cetera famously left Chicago in 1985 to pursue a solo career. While he tried to set up a touring schedule similar to the one Phil Collins had with Genesis, the rest of the bandmembers declined. Jason Scheff replaced Cetera.

As a founding member of Chicago, Cetera performed on some of the band's biggest hits, including "25 or 6 to 4," "Saturday in the Park," "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" and "If You Leave Me Now." He also scored a few solo hits like "Glory of Love" and "The Next Time I Fall" (with Amy Grant).

Cetera's potential performance with Chicago would be one of the more anticipated events at April's Induction Ceremony, considering Chicago won a controversial fan vote by a wide margin.

Fans can expect confirmation on whether or not Peter Cetera will hit the stage with Chicago at the Barclay's Center on April 8 courtesy of the singer/bassist's website.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I expected Pete would probably sing with them at the show. But it's not a reunion without Terry Kath, and sorry, I can't send him back up.
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...