Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Oh I hate that moment when it just gets too dark and quiet for a minute and then the spins start...
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      Oh I hate that moment when it just gets too dark and quiet for a minute and then the spins start...
      The spins are no good. It's the shittiest feeling in the world when you realize you went too far and the spinning continues and your mouth starts to water and......BAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFFF!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        The spins are no good. It's the shittiest feeling in the world when you realize you went too far and the spinning continues and your mouth starts to water and......BAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFFF!
        I consider myself to be very lucky because I get the spins and crash and puke WAY before I turn into an evil alcohol zombie like some of my friends did in college. I'd much rather be yelling into the toilet than going on a drunken rampage and being arrested for DUI or assault or something.

People did some crazy shit in college. I remember when I was about to hook up with this fuckin' hottie and one of my friends just appeared and took a leak in our fridge. Total cock block and ruined a bunch of valuable food. Just one tale from the road...
        gnaw on it

Comment

Working...