X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    The jokes were so rapid fire you could hardly catch your breath.
    Rodney used to say his wife was so dumb it took her an hour & a half to watch 60 minutes.

Well, I may be as dumb as his wife, because it takes me 15 minutes to watch a 10 minute video of Rodney. I keep laughing over half the jokes, so I have to go back to laugh at the ones I couldn't hear through my tears.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Donnie said "Yankee" again.

That's hot*

\

*but not in that shitty Paris Hilton kind of way

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh, and your guns suck by the way.

They look cheap-O Home Depot.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Oh, and your guns suck by the way.

They look cheap-O Home Depot.
          You have cut me deeply. I mean, after all we've been through and now you go and say something truly hurtful. I'm gonna have to go stare into my safes now and tell them you didn't mean it.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

They still look cheap - whatever they are

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

They still look cheap - whatever they are
              M&P 9mm
              Smith 5906
              Smith M&P15
              1911 .45 ACP

And forgive me for not having a golden gun like Francisco Scaramanga (Von - that's the bad guy from a James Bond movie)

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

What kind of gun does Kristy own? I know it's not some pink thing. I'm thinking compact 9mm. And she wouldn't just shoot you with it - she'd pistol whip you and then shoot you.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

And Vandy, I haven't forgotten about you buddy. I know you can't even touch a gun in your - is England even a country? - anyway, I know your people can't be trusted with guns or knives so I ordered you a hat.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    What kind of gun does Kristy own? I know it's not some pink thing. I'm thinking compact 9mm. And she wouldn't just shoot you with it - she'd pistol whip you and then shoot you.
                    Um...this

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Um...this
                      I do hope you didn't buy that at a gun show. Ford would have a nervous breakdown.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Think it was a guy of Arabic descent - so that would be "kwel" with slave FORD and master Bernie.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Think it was a guy of Arabic descent - so that would be "kwel" with slave FORD and master Bernie.
                          That would make sense. Moozlimz only own toy guns. Ubama said so.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

That would make sense. Moozlimz only own toy guns. Ubama said so.
                            No, no, no.

Musselism is a religion of piss, I mean PEACE! They have NO guns at all.

They don't even know what guns look like.

Which is why they need Americans to show it to them & explain them how they work.

Now, since flights are expensive & increasingly more comfortable, not to mention that TEH FRENCH FROGGERS are stealing your trainees, as evidenced by the latest round of videotaped PEACEFUL beheadings, Obama came up with the plan of bringing them over to your country, so it's easier to provide them with the training they need.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                              No, no, no.

Musselism is a religion of piss, I mean PEACE! They have NO guns at all.

They don't even know what guns look like.

Which is why they need Americans to show it to them & explain them how they work.

Now, since flights are expensive & increasingly more comfortable, not to mention that TEH FRENCH FROGGERS are stealing your trainees, as evidenced by the latest round of videotaped PEACEFUL beheadings, Obama came up with the plan of bringing them over to your country, so it's easier to provide them with the training they need.
                              Well, when shit starts blowing up real good here and people are getting their heads chopped off in the streets and gays are being tossed off buildings here, everybody can sleep well knowing they're not racists. And really, isn't that what matters most?

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Well, when shit starts blowing up real good here and people are getting their heads chopped off in the streets and gays are being tossed off buildings here, everybody can sleep well knowing they're not racists. And really, isn't that what matters most?
                                It is.

It's not so much being a good person, what really matters is if others perceive you to be good, even if you're not, really.

And by golly, if they have to stick their head in the chopping block to have others believe they're not racists, that's what they'll do!

You know why FROD & other ex-members of the Blue Man Group never leave the house? Because if they get mugged by a black man, excuse me I'm being sexist, a black PERSON, then what will they do? They can't call the police, everybody will think they're the R word, OMG!

So better to cry out in outrage every time a thug gets shot or a musselim gets blown up by someone else other than himself.

They believe they're fighting to make the world a better place, but really, all they're doing amounts to spamming social media with copy/pasted messages of "I'm a good person ".

Comment

Working...