X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I miss BBB because it was interesting to hear the justification for views I didn't understand.
    Ya know, if more people thought like you, we'd all be so much better.

Apparently, what passes for "maturity" these days is avoiding anything & anyone of a different opinion that may cause a discussion, because discussions are childish.

At least you act like a grown up. Even if it's a smug grown up.

My hat's off to you, Sesh. Unironically. Is that a word?

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Well to me it's kind of fucking crazy mad ironic having a thread where a bunch of people who tried and failed to fuck this site up permanently discuss whose fault it was apart from them that there are less posts here now.
      So before the whole shitstorm started, everything was hunky-dory, perfect as can be?

Cheers!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        I know you're not exactly the pinnacle of intelligence Dale, but you don't get to be this stupid if you don't work really hard at it.

I called out Lard a couple of time LONG before the shit started for posting private messages. The "logic" was, the messages were sent to him, so they were his to do as he pleased.

If that was accepted, then you have no choice but to accept it in Flappo's case.

Not only that, but when Flappo posted Chef's PMs, Lard was posting Chef's PMs too.

And this is what really pisses me off about your little group. You do all sorts of shit, but then cry like little pussies when someone else does it to you.

You don't get to pick & choose. That's not how the grown-up world works.

And everything, EVERYTHING you accuse others of doing, your precious golden boy did it before. To exhaustion.

In fact, that played a major part on what happened. Many people were tired of your clueless hypocrisies & double standards. Not just those that actively participated in the flame war. Many were disgusted, but chose to stay out of the way.

Cheers!
        I don't have time to argue with a revisionist moron today, try me again on Monday.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          I don't have time to argue with a revisionist moron today, try me again on Monday.
          you seem to squirm, dodge, ignore and/or change the subject when it gets dangerously close to reality.
          Maybe I was wrong about you, Dale. You might be hopeless after all.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

This illustrates the point I've been trying to make all this time.

There has been a history of unprovoked, unnecessary abuse from a certain group of posters. At the lack of a better term, we shall call it, say, "the clique".

Just because you like the person who is abusing & you do not like the person being abused, it doesn't make it right. It's still vile, despicable & should be dealt with.

I wish some people here would get their heads out of their asses. Or out of other people's asses. Maybe if they stayed away long enough, they'd lose their habituation of the smell & realise that shit stinks too.

I realise my unwavering stance on this subject is not making me any friends, but I would do it all again. I'm hesitant to be called a friend by hypocrites, anyway.

Justice has been served in one form or another, no matter how many people are still crying about it.

Now excuse me while I ride out in my pure white extremely high horse. That most of you can't even reach.

Fuck you all.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I am enjoying this ima revionist version of events , so you are yul brynner and the Mexican villagers needed your protection so you rounded up some like minded folk.... Magnificent

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                I am enjoying this ima revionist version of events , so you are yul brynner and the Mexican villagers needed your protection so you rounded up some like minded folk.... Magnificent

No no no no no no no, that's not what happened at all.

I merely joined an already dissatisfied crowd. But you gave me an idea. I'll write a fictionalised short draft about what REALLY* happened, but with a Western twist. Maybe we can turn it into a proper Hollywood blockbuster!

There will be ACTION! There will be INTRIGUE! You will LAUGH! You will CRY! It has all the trappings of a classic. A misunderstood young hero, the love of an allegedly fine, exotic woman, a wicked villain, betrayal, skirmishes & a very bland ending, so hip with the in-crowds these days.

STAY TUNED!

Cheers!

*With a few "embellishments", of course. But only when strictly necessary.**

**Whenever the fuck I feel like it. It's a work of fiction, isn't it?***

***But based on a true, heart-warming story that shocked America.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  I always thought using Meth instead of chemo for cancer made perfect sense
                  Well, it worked for Walter White.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No no no no no no no, that's not what happened at all.

I merely joined an already dissatisfied crowd. But you gave me an idea. I'll write a fictionalised short draft about what REALLY* happened, but with a Western twist. Maybe we can turn it into a proper Hollywood blockbuster!

There will be ACTION! There will be INTRIGUE! You will LAUGH! You will CRY! It has all the trappings of a classic. A misunderstood young hero, the love of an allegedly fine, exotic woman, a wicked villain, betrayal, skirmishes & a very bland ending, so hip with the in-crowds these days.

STAY TUNED!
                    It's odd... this current reload of the chronicles of dissidence seems to have overlooked, forgotten or are too fearful to mention the exotic woman who was the catalyst at the center of the more recent Army mess.

I'd be the last person to be accused of having a sharp memory... but there is an absence of totality being avoided even in the revisionist vein for some bizarre reason. Too many tough guys unable to consider they allowed their chains to be yanked and played like a fine Franky replica..?
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

This illustrates the point I've been trying to make all this time.

There has been a history of blah blah blah blah blah

Fuck you all.

Cheers!

Poor baby has a sad....

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Yeap, that was mostly it. Desperate "MEN" (cough puke shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt) trying desperately to send cyber pics of their cocks to some 1's and 0's northern European flirt.

Then the chest beating and Tarzan yells, then the let down, then the rape of the site and other poster here, due to too much faggotry they so wanted to not admit to.

-The Originators- of this site not the ones who claim so..the real ones, probably more than likely saw a change in the atmosphere. No balls just a bunch of jackoffs.

Then the attempt to appease said legal issues (threatened by euro sexbot) by creating a women's forum for damage control,.. all the while pandering to the same lack of true balls none of you had.

It is always a good idea to have a women's forum... because labeling women as equals by separating them from the natural flow and freedom of the site
                        into a forum named after what their gender is why the world (GODDAMNED BRILLIANT EXAMPLE) is run by retards..why should this place be any different.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM !!!!

Oh , and learn to love -The Kristy-...just for good measure.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Mmmfmmm mmmhhmmm mmfmmhhmm
                          Man, you gotta take Lard's cock out of your mouth before you speak, boy.

Didn't Yo Momma ever tell you not to speak with your mouth full? Probably not, she does it herself. Must run in the fambly. Yesterday, she told me to tell you "mmmhmm mmfmmhhmmm mmmmm".

I have no idea what that means.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            It's odd... this current reload of the chronicles of dissidence seems to have overlooked, forgotten or are too fearful to mention the exotic woman who was the catalyst at the center of the more recent Army mess.

I'd be the last person to be accused of having a sharp memory... but there is an absence of totality being avoided even in the revisionist vein for some bizarre reason. Too many tough guys unable to consider they allowed their chains to be yanked and played like a fine Franky replica..?
                            That has been addressed in the first chapter of the chronicles of the Battle of GOAT Hill.

If anyone wants to cross-reference my humble piece of fiction with shit that happened back then, the posts & threads are there to be perused at their own leisure.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                              It is always a good idea to have a women's forum... because labeling women as equals by separating them from the natural flow and freedom of the site into a forum named after what their gender is why the world (GODDAMNED BRILLIANT EXAMPLE) is run by retards..why should this place be any different.

It's too bad that the Clique members refuse to accept the opinion of anyone outside their group.

If they spent more time trying to understand what other people are posting instead of becoming head-scratchingly defensive every time reality pierces their carefully woven fantasy, they'd become better human beings for it.

Thome, you're brilliant. Completely fucked up & batshit insane, but brilliant nonetheless.

But it's easier for them to make fun & belittle you than admit that you're smarter than any 3 of them put together.

Cheers!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

glue filled rants
                                word salad.
                                And 2 more entries for best band name of 2015

Comment

Working...