• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Dave? Dave who???

Prove himself? Bwahahahahahaha!!! Oh god, you're killing me! What's he gonna do? Sing that stupid trailer park chair song? Hahahaha!!
    Ah, c'mon. Dave probably still has a couple of blues-based weird ass albums left in him.

Sure, anything he releases is gonna tank hard, but I don't care. I like his idiosyncratic taste in music & so far I have liked each & every song of his.

As a contrast, the only song I remember from Van Hagar is "I Can't Stop Loving You" & I really do like that song, but it's just about the only one. I *think* I have listened to all of their albums in their entirety except for III & I honestly can't remember jack shit from any of them except for that song. That's how bland it is, for me.

But anyway, I want to SEE the show, not listen to it. So this is really an all-around perfect win, in my point of view. Flawless victory, fatality & all that.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
      You're wrong, VA.

This isn't the end of times.

This, my friend... is just the beginning.

You could very well be right....

Or, it could have been merely a rarely civil interaction between two 60'ish old men....

But of course, that wouldn't be near the fun now, would it...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Oh it's gonna happen. There's no doubt. I'm just waiting for the insiders to come and say "yeah, I knew this a month ago"

Don't mean to piss in your Wheaties D, but there ain't none of 'those' insiders on these sides of the tracks....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Don't mean to piss in your Wheaties D, but there ain't none of 'those' insiders on these sides of the tracks....

We dont want real facts , just made up exaggerated ones
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Nah, I wasn't referring to you. I'm waiting for the other ones to show up and give their blessings on this news. Of course, what they'll say is nothing is set in stone, blah blah blah. I don't need to know Ed's trash man - this shit is going down!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
              We dont want real facts , just made up exaggerated ones

Then there are plenty of those kind hanging around at any given time....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Or, it could have been merely a rarely civil interaction between two 60'ish old men....

Bullshit! This is nothing less than a tacit admission that I was right all along! Mas Tequila!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Nah, I wasn't referring to you. I'm waiting for the other ones to show up and give their blessings on this news. Of course, what they'll say is nothing is set in stone, blah blah blah. I don't need to know Ed's trash man - this shit is going down!

In all seriousness, I've been told that there has been no interaction at all between them.

Yet.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Yeah, Sam just decided to wish Edtard a happy birthday, out of the blue, after talking all kinds of shit about him.

At least I think he talked shit. I don't know, the only Sam soundbytes I get are the ones you fuckers bring here.

At any rate, you know as well as I do, that if Edtard is talking to one of his old singers, it's because he's working with him.

So let's crack open a bottle of something strong & tasty & cela-fuckin'-brate. It's hijinks time again!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

In all seriousness, I've been told that there has been no interaction at all between them.

Yet.
                      Come on VA - you're getting your news from the very people I'm talkin 'bout

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Come on VA - you're getting your news from the very people I'm talkin 'bout

Haha, probably!

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yet.
                          Uh, I saw interaction between them in your first post!

Every single thing that has ever come to fruition with this fucked up band, has been super secret, and nothing but denials and all that shit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Yeah, Sam just decided to wish Edtard a happy birthday, out of the blue, after talking all kinds of shit about him.

At least I think he talked shit. I don't know, the only Sam soundbytes I get are the ones you fuckers bring here.

At any rate, you know as well as I do, that if Edtard is talking to one of his old singers, it's because he's working with him.

So let's crack open a bottle of something strong & tasty & cela-fuckin'-brate. It's hijinks time again!

No, I agree with Von, I think it's gonna happen....

Just too many damn 'coincidences'...

And yes, those Tweets are included....

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Uh, I saw interaction between them in your first post!

Every single thing that has ever come to fruition with this fucked up band, has been super secret, and nothing but denials and all that shit.
                              Edtard dates in secret, like a high-school bashful little slut.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

I am way beyond that. This is the best news I've heard since Ubama claimed Global Warming is real. Of course, my plans of an eternal tan went all to shit last week but then some cunt reminded me that Ubama WAS right because the hotter the earth gets the colder the weather gets.

Regardless, this was planned out and scripted. There's no way it was too old coots just tweeting, seein as how 37 people around the world have been watching Ed's twats.

Comment

Working...