X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    You are joking right? This is your example?

You clearly don't understand hockey very well. Refs and linesman often confer and change calls based on what they see or thought they saw.

If this is all you have then you are showing your ignorance of the sport and a clear personal gripe against a great player
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      You are joking right? This is your example?

You clearly don't understand hockey very well. Refs and linesman often confer and change calls based on what they see or thought they saw.

If this is all you have then you are showing your ignorance of the sport and a clear personal gripe against a great player
      I don't masterbate to Sid the sis highlights like you obviously do but I watch plenty of hockey and understand the game. If you can't see that the NHL protects that little homo you are the one being ignorant my friend.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

If you call being a pampered, whine ass, baby having character than sure.
        Hmmmmm. Uh. No. It's like calling Eruption a bad solo because it has too many notes. Or saying baseball is a bad sport because it's too slow. Or burgers are bad food because the beef is too juicy. He is just better than most because he worked his ass off. He has no natural advantages. He earned all of his talent. You guys have nothing except envy
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I don't masterbate to Sid the sis highlights like you obviously do but I watch plenty of hockey and understand the game. If you can't see that the NHL protects that little homo you are the one being ignorant my friend.
          Lol. I am a Canucks fan and for that I must continue to suffer. I hold no candle for Sid but you guys are just ignorant. No other way to describe it
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Lol. I am a Canucks fan and for that I must continue to suffer. I hold no candle for Sid but you guys are just ignorant. No other way to describe it
            Von has Brady and you have Sid, it is cool man, I don't judge.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I don't care about any other team except the Canucks. I do know who the good players are in the league. I have never watched a game where I say Sid is getting away with murder or getting calls. Been watching hockey all my life since I was 2 years old. Probably watched more hockey than the rest of this site combined. You guys are on glue
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

I don't care about any other team except the Canucks. I do know who the good players are in the league. I have never watched a game where I say Sid is getting away with murder or getting calls. Been watching hockey all my life since I was 2 years old. Probably watched more hockey than the rest of this site combined. You guys are on glue
                How many pin ups of Sid are hanging in your house? Be honest man!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

The Official NHL Thread

Attached Files
                  Last edited by TFM_Dale; 04-16-2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

How many pin ups of Sid are hanging in your house? Be honest man!
                    If you want to make fun of me go see the zack kassian showcase. It's half a lark and half trying to motivate the Canucks only chance of success this playoff season
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

If you want to make fun of me go see the zack kassian showcase. It's half a lark and half trying to motivate the Canucks only chance of success this playoff season
                      Just fucking with you man, until the NFL season starts I have to take whatever reason I can get.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2005

I have never seen an official skate over to the box, change a call and cut a player free ever. If it were a Lucic or a Seabrook in the box I guarantee that ain't happening. That was total crap.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                          I have never seen an official skate over to the box, change a call and cut a player free ever. If it were a Lucic or a Seabrook in the box I guarantee that ain't happening. That was total crap.
                          It was a bit unusual, but no more unusual when no penalty is called but after the whistle the refs and linesmen gather and decide that yeah there should have been one on that hit or whtever. Happens all the time. I have seen this scenario before as well.

I like it. Get it right.
                          Last edited by Romeo Delight; 04-17-2015, 07:07 PM.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Bullshit. On all of the above. Sindy is a whiney pussy bitch that gets preferential treatment. FACT!

No, I wouldn't want him on my team. He was lucky to get his one and only Cup, and he'll never get another. Even with the help he gets from the league.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Bullshit. On all of the above. Sindy is a whiney pussy bitch that gets preferential treatment. FACT!

No, I wouldn't want him on my team. He was lucky to get his one and only Cup, and he'll never get another. Even with the help he gets from the league.

Lucky?

LUCKY?

YOUR Wings were up 3-2 in the series, including a Game 7 on HOME ICE.....

But YOUR Wings CHOKED, letting Max Fucking Talbot to beat Osgood not once, but TWICE....

But yeah, you're right, that's just luck....

Fucking Wings fans, you guys are the best.....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Holy crap! I started this thread 10 years ago??

Von is right. Sindy is a cry baby pussy.
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...