• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Musically it's not great but it is still amusing that 'Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt' came so close becoming the UK Xmas #1, I think it's at #3 on iTunes at the moment.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Musically it's not great but it is still amusing that 'Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt' came so close becoming the UK Xmas #1, I think it's at #3 on iTunes at the moment.
                  I preferred "Killing in the Name!" Now that is a delightful holiday favorite!
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-25-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I really hate when YouTube videos have the punchline or twist in their title.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I preferred "Killing in the Name!" Now that is a delightful holiday favorite!
                        This was one of the dumbest things ever and the fuckwit BBC producer who arranged it should have been sacked on the spot.

I heard it go out live in the morning so RATM would have been playing it late at night US time. The background is that in response to that cunt Simon Cowell being able to plant a Xmas #1 and #2 and more each year through his shitty TV talent shows there was a groundswell of the public to put RATM to #1 the point being 'Fuck you I won'r do what you tell me'.

The idea by the producer that he could tell them not to sing that line and so invalidate the whole point of the thing was beyond stupid.

It went out live without the bleeps to many families on the school run or eating breakfast with their kids,,,

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I really hate when YouTube videos have the punchline or twist in their title.
                          Yeah... Those who post the vids aren't always that smart.
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...