Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well maybe Ashton Kutcher will have to bring in another one of his old cast mates as a replacement. What's Fez doing these days? Can he pull off the role of a redneck ranch hand?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Terry Richard, the ex-wife of singer Eddie Fisher, claims Larry King groped her on two separate occasions while they were taking photos together

Terry Richard, the ex-wife of singer Eddie Fisher, claims Larry King groped her on two occasions, once in 2005 and again in 2006, while they were taking a photo together.

Terry Richard, an ex-wife of singer Eddie Fisher, claims that former CNN talk show host Larry King groped her at a public event on two separate occasions, she told DailyMailTV in an exclusive interview.

Richard says the groping incidents took place in 2005 and again in 2006, both at a baseball awards dinner at Universal Studios, in Los Angeles.

The 63-year-old Richard said in the first incident, while posing together for a photo, King slid his hand down her backless dress and rested his fingers in between her butt cheeks.

The photo, during which King allegedly groped Richard for the first time, was featured in a local newspaper and the clipping was obtained by DailyMailTV.

Richard claims the second time was also while they were taking a photo together, and King, now 84, squeezed her butt so hard that it left a large bruise.

Speaking from her home in Los Angeles, Richard said: 'Larry King is a groper. He groped me twice. He gets a thrill doing this in front of the camera, knowing I couldn't do anything.'

Responding to a comment request from DailyMailTV, King's lawyer said Richard's assertion is false. 'Mr. King did no such thing then or ever.'

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mario Batali steps away from business, TV show amid sexual misconduct allegations

Celebrity chef Mario Batali is stepping away from his restaurant business and ABC television show amid allegations of sexual misconduct.

Batali said in a statement to CNNMoney that he is "deeply sorry" for any pain or humiliation he has caused.

"I apologize to the people I have mistreated and hurt," Batali said. "That behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility and am deeply sorry for any pain, humiliation or discomfort I have caused to my peers, employees, customers, friends and family."

That statement was first made public early Monday in an investigation on Eater, the restaurant news website. Eater's report included four accounts of women who claimed that Batali "touched them inappropriately in a pattern of behavior that appears to span at least two decades."

The women, some of whom worked for Batali, claimed he had groped them, according to Eater. The story did not name them.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans while investigating claims of sexual harassment from a lawsuit filed by one of their former colleagues.

NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans while investigating claims of sexual harassment from a lawsuit filed by one of their former colleagues.

Jami Cantor, who worked as a wardrobe stylist for NFL Network, filed a wrongful termination suit against NFL Enterprises in Los Angeles Superior Court back in October. As first reported by Bloomberg, she described incidents of harassment by the three retired players, as well as Eric Weinberger, a former network executive producer and current president of Bill Simmons Media Group.

In the suit, Cantor claims that Faulk groped her breasts and behind and asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life. She said that both Taylor and Weinberger sent her inappropriate pictures, with Taylor additionally sending her a video of him masturbating in the shower. Cantor also noted that Weinberger said on one occasion that she was “put on earth to pleasure me” and pressed his crotch against her, asking her to touch it. She also described receiving explicit texts from former NFL Network analyst Donovan McNabb, who currently appears on ESPN.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

We need pics of this broad. She must be smoking hot. Hopefully she has nudes out there!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                We need pics of this broad. She must be smoking hot. Hopefully she has nudes out there!
                She looks like she could be Nancy Pelosi's blonde and slightly younger sister....

....doesn't really do a thing for me. Doubt the nudes would either.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hideous. What were those brotha’s thinking?

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Vegas should start to take odds on guys who might be accused next...
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      She looks like she could be Nancy Pelosi's blonde and slightly younger sister....

....doesn't really do a thing for me. Doubt the nudes would either.
                      I think a lot of these incidents took place over a decade or so ago...

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

At the time, I bet that ugly whore loved all the attention she was getting from those big money athletes. She is just mad she looked just good enough to be their ramming stock, but was too ugly to be wife material for any of them.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Tavis Smiley's show suspended by PBS amid misconduct allegations

PBS says an investigation found "credible allegations" of conduct inconsistent with its values and standards. Smiley says he plans to "fight back."

PBS has suspended distribution of "Tavis Smiley" amid "troubling allegations" against the news show's namesake host.

The organization said Wednesday that it had hired an outside law firm to handle an investigation into the matter.

"The inquiry uncovered multiple, credible allegations of conduct that is inconsistent with the values and standards of PBS, and the totality of this information led to today's decision," a statement from PBS reads.

No details about the allegations were released. But Variety, which first reported PBS' suspension of Smiley's show, cited anonymous sources as saying that the investigation "found credible allegations that Smiley had engaged in sexual relationships with multiple subordinates."

In a statement posted on his official Facebook page Wednesday night, Smiley said he was "as shocked as anyone else by PBS' announcement."

"I have never groped, coerced, or exposed myself inappropriately to any workplace colleague in my entire broadcast career, covering 6 networks over 30 years," he said. "Never. Ever. Never."

Smiley, 53, is a longtime radio commentator, TV talk show host and author. His 30-minute interview show, "Tavis Smiley," has aired weeknights on PBS since 2004.

He's known for addressing social justice issues, including race relations and poverty.

In his statement, Smiley said that "if having a consensual relationship with a colleague years ago is the stuff that leads to this kind of public humiliation and personal destruction, heaven help us."

He criticized PBS for its handling of the situation, saying he only learned about the investigation from former staffers and didn't get a proper chance to defend himself.

"This has gone too far. And, I, for one, intend to fight back," he said. "It's time for a real conversation in America, so men and women know how to engage in the workplace. I look forward to actively participating in that conversation."

Smiley's written statement was accompanied by a video of him addressing the allegations.

PBS wasn't immediately available for comment outside of regular office hours early Thursday.

PBS is the distributor for Smiley's show, but it's produced by TS Media, Smiley's production company. Smiley is not employed by PBS.

TS Media could not be immediately reached Wednesday.

Smiley's career includes a stint hosting a TV show on Black Entertainment Television in the 90s as well as a commentator at National Public Radio, ABC News, and CNN. In 2002, he became the first black man to host a show on NPR.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Morgan Spurlock Admits to Past Sexual Misconduct In Social Media Post, Says He's 'Part Of the Problem'

On Wednesday night, Super Size Me director Morgan Spurlock shared a post on his Twitter account admitting to past sexual harassment and detailing an encounter after which he was accused of rape. The post, entitled “I Am Part of the Problem,” begins with something I’m sure plenty of men can relate to:

As I sit around watching hero after hero, man after man, fall at the realization of their past indiscretions, I don’t sit by and wonder “who will be next?” I wonder, “when will they come for me?”

Chilling, isn’t it?

Spurlock goes on to admit that he sexually harassed a coworker eight years ago (“...It wasn’t a gropy feely harassment. It was verbal, and it was just as bad.”), cheated on “every wife and girlfriend” he’s ever had, and that a college classmate once accused him of rape.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kentucky Rep. Dan Johnson Dies of 'Probable Suicide' Days After Molestation Accusation Surfaces

WDRB-TV in Louisville reported that 57-year-old Republican state Rep. from Kentucky, Dan Johnson, died on Wednesday on a bridge in Mt. Washington, according to Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell. A gun was reportedly recovered from the scene, and a coroner ruled the death a “probable suicide.”

Just a day earlier the lawmaker was staunchly refusing to resign as he faced accusations that he’d molested a member of his church when she was 17 (an accusation he denied).

On Monday, The Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting published an exposé that featured the allegation that in 2013 Johnson assaulted his daughter’s friend while she was sleeping over at his house. The article claims that Johnson, “started to stroke her arm. He slid his hands up, under her shirt and bra, and groped her. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. Then, he forced his hands down her pants, underneath her underwear, and penetrated her with his finger”

KYCIR released a statement Wednesday evening in response to the news of Johnson’s death:

“All of us at Louisville Public Media are deeply sad to hear that State Representative Dan Johnson has died, apparently of suicide. We grieve for his family, friends, church community and constituents. Our Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting released a report on Johnson this week. Our aim, as always, is to provide the public with fact-based, unbiased reporting and hold public officials accountable for their actions. As part of our process, we reached out to Representative Johnson numerous times over the course of a seven-month investigation. He declined requests to talk about our findings.”

WDRB reported that Johnson posted a Facebook letter at approximately 5 PM on Wednesday, just before he died. The message reads, in part, “The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news. Conservatives take a stand.” Johnson went on to write, “Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself” and “blame no person, Satan is the accuser so blame the Devil himself.”

Johnson’s friend and occasional spokesperson David Adams said of Johnson’s passing, “The only thing I’d say is to honor his wishes and blame only Satan.”

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, blame it on Satan..... well now the whiny little pedo bitch can blame him in person, I guess.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...