Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

I had a similar dream, except mine involved Gillian Anderson and her girlfriend.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• don don
      Groupie
      • Jan 2007

Alas...one can dream. No one can ever take away those! But I would keep popping the Ambien just in case! I'm going to see them in Phoenix with my brother and I'm "dreaming" that they'll actually add one or two additional cuts off ADKOT...but I, too, need to keep snoring away, right? Anyway, hope we both get surprised by that time. Enjoy!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
        I had a similar dream, except mine involved Gillian Anderson and her girlfriend.
        I never got why Gillian Anderson makes so many men hot and horny. I like redheads too but she never sparked my loins.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I never got why Gillian Anderson makes so many men hot and horny. I like redheads too but she never sparked my loins.
          Good question - I'm not sure, either. Guess it's an X-Files fan-boy type of fetish maybe? She did get the band to drop Jump in favor of ATBL as the first encore and her girlfriend convinced them to add Big River as their second, and then all shows starting with the 5/19 show in MN ended with the boys singing 'Happy Trails' a capella, so it's all good in dreamland.
          Last edited by Zing!; 03-27-2012, 08:01 AM. Reason: Still dreaming...
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I had a dream that my toenails were too long to get my boots on, so I stayed in bed...

Comment

Working...