"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

I'm going ape-shit on Sam's page..I should be banned there also, probably tonight

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
      I'm going ape-shit on Sam's page..I should be banned there also, probably tonight
      Check out the Leno post over there.

Comment

• NIN1211
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
        Check out the Leno post over there.
        Good Times...Good Times. That one Mollison wimp (the queer with the referee shirt on in the pic) is a fool. Spam must be paying him in McBucks to keep any flame lit there.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Halen High
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          It is important to remember that Chili Peppers guy DOES NOT NEED SAMMY. Unlike Michael Anthony. Without Hagar, Mike has no where to go. Chili Peps are doing just fine.
          Another example of why the chemistry in Chickenfoot is almost non-existent. Sammy Hagar and the Chilli Peppers are so far apart on any level that putting these ingredients together was never going to work. As for Mike, for him it's all about friendship. That's why he's always tagged along with Hagar. Although he's not a writer, which makes it more difficult to start his own band, I'm sure there would have been many artists wanting to recruit him or set-up a band with "the bass player from Classic Van Halen."

Unfortunately it's too late now.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

You dudes are hilarious. I've been cruising over at the links and they have someone there fucking with those guys in the CF forum.

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              The same guy that told me the sound festival gig was not happening (before I read about it),
              said they are on their way. Take that with a grain of salt, but some hope I guess.
              It seems 3 parts original, 1 part inevitable that they will play in Australia this
              time around. (I heard Japan and NZ too) Dan will be happy with that.
              I will be in the US this week, but at the opposite end of the country.
              So Im counting on the Oz trip ! They will be a well oiled machine by then....
              And if they play their own shows, it will be a better experience than Soundwave IMO.

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                You dudes are hilarious. I've been cruising over at the links and they have someone there fucking with those guys in the CF forum.
                Don't understand why,being called VH Links, they have that CF crap on there? Thus, why doesn't Extreme have a link? Same concept.

Comment

• Jetstream
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Dec 2011

fuck that Harry Lagar guy...and his band Duckbill
                  I got lost in the...

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

this is the fucked up thing too on the VH News desk on facebook...if they really existed to support all entities of Van Halen (gag, on the Hagar inclusion)...then why do they not post now any news of Hagar at all on it. It is all Van Halen news on facebook, so why the fuck include the Hagar fraction that just talks shit.
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                      joe could release a new album and tour it immediately; they will come.

But the 'they' you refer to is a couple thousand in each city of guitar heads. Yeah sure, he will still draw crowds & make good money. But he won't ever be selling out 12,000+ arenas as just Satch. Perhaps he hoped this Chickenface thing would do that. I'm not ragging on Joe. I like him. But be honest, his solo stuff isn't mainstream.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• NIN1211
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jetstream
                        this is the fucked up thing too on the VH News desk on facebook...if they really existed to support all entities of Van Halen (gag, on the Hagar inclusion)...then why do they not post now any news of Hagar at all on it. It is all Van Halen news on facebook, so why the fuck include the Hagar fraction that just talks shit.
                        I know....yet to ease my frustration I will daily go to Spammy's facebook page and share the knowledge that his followers are missing. I encourage you to check it out.....you will know what posts are mine. My partner in crime is Sniper, we have been the undisputed tag team champions of pummeling Spam and Saucy.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Isn't it sad that he keeps these guys on the side while he plays Chickeneck gigs ??

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Isn't that Mike's bass tech on stage right?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

This one should make everyone happy...

Comment

Working...