Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Payola and on line sources? Try certified mechanics who actually have to fix the stuff. Honda's quality isn't what it used to be. 1973 Vegas are pretty rare these days.

Basically throw away cars. Nothing I would want to be rock hounding in the deserts of northern Nevada in.
      You''re out of your fucking mind.

Honda has its issues and is hardly bulletproof and personally I would never buy one (i.e. bad tranny's [for ImaPuss ] in some model years and problems with their conventional 5W-20 motor oil spec for extended OCI's in 3.5L engined Pilots, etc.). But the CRV is a class leader. If I was married, my wife would drive one. Great on gas, reliable, safe, and fantastic resale value. Tell your imaginary mechanic friends to go pound salt!
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-24-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My impression has always been that Honda make very good engines.

I had a Honda Prelude for a year or so back in the 90s which was fine but I only bought it because I wanted a car with flip up headlights which was probably some sort of James Bond hangover.

I managed to crash it into a lampost demonstrating it's unique '4 wheel steering' to a friend...

It was this one, looking back it was kind of cool, one of those cars that only looks good in certain colors but mine was white.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Nudger Shadow!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

nutswing.gif
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Honda does make very good engines (automatic transmissions - not always)...

Some are having problems because they had thinner, convential oils break down and cause damage after extended oil change intervals in their SUV (Pilots). Honda now uses a synthetic blend oil, but you're fine if it's changed in like 5000 miles. We use thinner oils here than does Europe, and we use conventional oil but that is all changing now with even pedestrian cars like Chevy's now spec'ing a minimum of synthetic blends...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                My impression has always been that Honda make very good engines.

I had a Honda Prelude for a year or so back in the 90s which was fine but I only bought it because I wanted a car with flip up headlights which was probably some sort of James Bond hangover.

I managed to crash it into a lampost demonstrating it's unique '4 wheel steering' to a friend...

It was this one, looking back it was kind of cool, one of those cars that only looks good in certain colors but mine was white.

Sesh is a drug dealer??? Who knew...
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah I seem to remember finding out on here that your gas is or used to be quite shitty to so maybe that was part of the problem.

There only are a few car companies left now anyway split into different brands, the whole thing is a bit mad.

The older I get the less interested I am in the whole thing. I heard some advice once and it sort of bears up especially when you are young.

Buy the most expensive house you can afford and the cheapest car that works.

I've never bought a brand new car because it's insane, I've always thought it made much more sense to buy the one that cost twice as much a couple of years earlier.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Sesh is a drug dealer??? Who knew...
                    It was the mid 90s...

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

Wait, lemme get this straight.

The dude who lectures us about which car we should own once bought a car on the sole criteria that it came with pop up headlights?

Yep, seems legit.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Yeah, I love Madonna!
                        I'm learning to understand you better, Nick. Thanks to Dr. David.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

That's how he goes about everything...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            I'm learning to understand you better, Nick. Thanks to Dr. David.
                            Good for you!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              That's how he goes about everything...
                              You were dumb enough to watch the video? Well, you are an Alex Jones junkie...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Krusty is Wiki'ing her psychobabble again!

Comment

Working...