"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halen High
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Greenbuds
    I came across this the other day from 1994. Spammy proclaims that Roth's career is over. Looks like Dave is getting the last laugh here -

SECONDS: So who's the best Van Halen singer?

HAGAR: Between who? Michael Anthony and myself? Oh, you mean Dave? Well, shit, that's also not for me to judge. All I know is that for the last nine years we've sold twenty-eight million records and we've sold out every venue in the world. That's something for me to be proud of and it's not something you would just want to throw away and say, "This one is better than that one." You just go, "This is the second half of Van Halen." There was the first half, which was great. They sold fifteen, sixteen million records, great records. The first Van Halen record and 1984 are classics to me. I would take those with me into the desert. What happened from there to here you can't deny either. If you ask what me what I think about Dave today, I think the guy's history. I think he's over. I think his shit stinks. I think that new record (YFLM) is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever heard in my entire life. It stiffed, it's zero, the guy's out of here. His best work was in Van Halen. If you think you could put him back in Van Halen today, it would be a big disappointment. He cannot sing, he looks like shit, his brain is fucked up. How could a guy do a record with two Reggae tunes, two Rap tunes, two Rock tunes, two Country tunes, two Disco tunes, two old-time Cabaret tunes and expect people to think it's great? Give me a break, man. But he did great things with Van Halen. That was a great band...but we still are.
    I've never read that before. I used to think Sammy Hagar is probably a nice guy other than when he's talking about Van Halen. Nope. There it is in black and white. He's one nasty piece of work - period. Hagar would have to be THE most delusional and disrespectful replacement member of a famous band in the history of rock, unless someone can come up with another candidate I'm not aware of.

The lies are incredible. Hagar just adds millions of fictitious albums onto his sales. Then claims to have sold out every venue in the world when Van Hagar rarely even toured outside of North America. This wanker knows the power of PR. Say it often enough and a lot of people will believe it, and he knows the weak music media types are hardly going to hold him to account.

But now we can revel in the justice. Over the last 12 months or so, Hagar has hung himself with his own words. Thanks to himself, it is clearer now to more people than ever before, that he was nothing more than an opportunist who was never a friend of this band or its fans, while Van Halen happily play to sold-out arenas and soak up the accolades for their new album.

Hey Sammy...the dream is over old man. You're finished.
    Last edited by Halen High; 02-28-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

Good article showing the bitterness and lies of Sammy Hagar. Spammy has lost another fan, leaving him with about 9 left -

In late 2011, Van Halen announced a new full-length album with former singer David Lee Roth was on the horizon for early 2012, finally putting an end to the often-agonizing wait for long time fans …

"But from now on, I will always have a shade of utter disappointment whenever I hear or read anything about Sammy Hagar from this point forward. For a guy that regards himself as such a fan-friendly guy, he certainly let this one down considerably."
      What a fantastic read.

I pisses me off so so much that Sammy makes all this money and I'm stuck here in the real world. Why Sammy, God? Why'd you pick him? Life is not fair. Even if he gets exposed as a total fraud and is labeled the worst singer in rock history, he's still pulling in royalty cheques week after week.
      If I were Dave I woulda punched that fucker out on the Sam and Dave tour in 2002... which is kinda what he did musically anyways.

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

At this point we need to ask : Who is the Red Rocker? And does that bitch produce?
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Yount
          Commando
          • Jan 2012

I was just reading how Dave would run 6 miles a day and kickbox for months before the 84 tour with Benny the Jet.

6 miles Sammy!!! That's a lot of lyrical think time. All you do is run your mouth.

(I'm gonna do a few blocks now myself so I don't sound like a fat bastard hypocrite)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Good article showing the bitterness and lies of Sammy Hagar. Spammy has lost another fan, leaving him with about 9 left -

In late 2011, Van Halen announced a new full-length album with former singer David Lee Roth was on the horizon for early 2012, finally putting an end to the often-agonizing wait for long time fans …

"But from now on, I will always have a shade of utter disappointment whenever I hear or read anything about Sammy Hagar from this point forward. For a guy that regards himself as such a fan-friendly guy, he certainly let this one down considerably."
            good read...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• perrin29
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

It was a good read for sure as he is on the money. VH seems to be taking the high road on all the negative stuff. Very limited press with the exception of a couple of Dave articles and the videos released for the fans. But for anyone interested, Chickenfoot is doing a VIP thing for the tour. $550 for ticket in the first couple of rows, meet & greet, backstage tour and some miscellaneous shit.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I made the same argument as this author over at VHND about a year ago regarding that asshole exploiting Cherone with the shitty live album appearance followed up by declaring VHlll doesn't count. I was challenged with shit responses like "Sammy can do whatever he wants" and the like. Stopped posting there all together over that headache bull shit.

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Frankly, I'm rather surprised that sammy didn't title it: "A Different Kind Of Devil" tour.

Apparently he's that desperate? Dude. Get over it.
                  Forgive me, I may be slow on this one, but I don't think this is funny. Do you think that The Screaming Troll pulled an OU812/Eat 'em and Smile and name his Chickenfeed album after VH's new album? Fuck!

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
                    It was a good read for sure as he is on the money. VH seems to be taking the high road on all the negative stuff. Very limited press with the exception of a couple of Dave articles and the videos released for the fans. But for anyone interested, Chickenfoot is doing a VIP thing for the tour. $550 for ticket in the first couple of rows, meet & greet, backstage tour and some miscellaneous shit.
                    Why the fuck would anyone be interested?

Here, go: www.vhlinks.com

Comment

• perrin29
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Easy now. I'm not at all interested in that. It's DLR or nothing for me. Just posted for reading material really.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

CF vip passes could be free for all I fucking care.

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Who on god's green earth would pay $550 to see that show? CHRIST!!!

If I was using hundred dollar bills for tissues, I might do it, just to have the chance to punch that bastard in the mouth before he takes the stage.

Comment

• golitely
                            Roadie
                            • Nov 2011

LMAO. I thought you guys were joking until I just went to look at email and saw that little gem from ticketmaster. If Mike doesn't hang his head in shame over this...

Comment

• perrin29
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Catfish
                              Who on god's green earth would pay $550 to see that show? CHRIST!!!

If I was using hundred dollar bills for tissues, I might do it, just to have the chance to punch that bastard in the mouth before he takes the stage.
                              If I was loaded with cash I would go just to sport a Roth Army t-shirt in the meet & greet and the front row. That's right Spammy...recognize! What am I thinking...the Red Rocker wouldn't even let me in the room or in the building for that matter.

Comment

• dazzlindino
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2009

one more reason to be a sammee hatar fan....
                                I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

Working...