X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Satan
    Not ALL alcohol..... just the good stuff!
    The cheapest stuff is all I need (DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN) TO GET ME BACK ON MY FEED AGAIN
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Just give some people whiskey...this just reinforces my claim that alcohol is the devil's drug.
      There's some truth and wisdom in that... Whiskey is great but there's a tipping point that trends evil and dark among those spirits.

It's interesting the chemistry among different people and how certain liquors effect them.

But as the Ford Devil says... the top shelf stuff has a better odds of a better time and better post fun recovery than the cheap shit.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Leave it to you to let the most violent fag in all of Canada, move in with you.

You would think 30 years at University, they'd have taught you some common sense.
        I'm fucking sick of your shit, Von. When someone tries to kill you by bashing your brains in, it doesn't matter what their sexual orientation, age, skin colour, gender, etc. is. All that matters is that you're alive, and somewhat okay.

There's a reason why I don't allow alcohol in my home. Because it makes many people violent.

And for fucks sake, enough of this thirty years of university bullshit. After 25 years of busting my ass so that others can make a good living, I decided it was time for a change. So in 2010 I went back to school. Sure, I could've gottne my degree in 3-4 years, but for various reasons I chose to take 4.25 years. Hopefully I can get through the rest of this term even with my brain injury. Ffs, I left the fucking hospital to go home and write a paper, and even managed to get 80% on it.

Let's see you do that with a brain that's been bashed in. I wish I could post pictures of the nightmares just so you can get your fucking jollies, fucking asshole!!!!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

I'm fucking sick of your shit, Von. When someone tries to kill you by bashing your brains in, it doesn't matter what their sexual orientation, age, skin colour, gender, etc. is. All that matters is that you're alive, and somewhat okay.

There's a reason why I don't allow alcohol in my home. Because it makes many people violent.

And for fucks sake, enough of this thirty years of university bullshit. After 25 years of busting my ass so that others can make a good living, I decided it was time for a change. So in 2010 I went back to school. Sure, I could've gottne my degree in 3-4 years, but for various reasons I chose to take 4.25 years. Hopefully I can get through the rest of this term even with my brain injury. Ffs, I left the fucking hospital to go home and write a paper, and even managed to get 80% on it.

Let's see you do that with a brain that's been bashed in. I wish I could post pictures of the nightmares just so you can get your fucking jollies, fucking asshole!!!!
          Give him hell, Angel!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't let people like that into my home, never ever had a problem.

Bars or the street maybe but you don't get to choose those people.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Von's brain has been bashed in since his early days when his mom used to drop him on his head to get him to shut up...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

You're letting a cocksucker like Von get the best of you? Von is nothing more than an embittered old man trying to recapture his lost youth by being an asshole to everyone.

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kristy
                  You're letting a cocksucker like Von get the best of you? Von is nothing more than an embittered old man trying to recapture his lost youth by being an asshole to everyone.
                  That description fits about 99% of us...
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Angel, your brain was hardly "bashed in". You didn't even require stitches. You did not suffer a "brain injury". I realize you were born with an impaired half functioning brain, but it wasn't injured as a result of this tap on the head from the deranged vacuum cleaner killer.

Why are you so sensitive about the 30 years of University stuff? Because it's true? I'll give you one thing, those fucking drama classes you took, worked.

At least you have Fragile Cock on your side, and you guys have something in common. You both get your asses kicked by drunks. Maybe you dumbasses should move in together. Let me reintroduce the two of you morons. Bad actress, meet bad writer.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

I can feel the love in the air!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

If you two get married, will you invite me?

This just might be better than the Diamond Den and Susie Q marriage!

Who needs match.com! This is the Roth Army matches made in heaven site!

Panamark and his woman.
                        Susie Q and Diamond Den
                        Angel and Fragile Cock
                        Von Halen and Kristy
                        Warf and DonnieP
                        LoungeLizard and Envyme
                        Fuckfish and some black chick with a big booty (I know, he didn't meet her here, but I'd like to think the ole Roth Army had something to do with it)

Am I missing anyone?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

If you two get married, will you invite me?

This just might be better than the Diamond Den and Susie Q marriage!

Who needs match.com! This is the Roth Army matches made in heaven site!

Panamark and his woman.
                          Susie Q and Diamond Den
                          Angel and Fragile Cock
                          Von Halen and Kristy
                          Warf and DonnieP
                          LoungeLizard and Envyme
                          Fuckfish and some black chick with a big booty (I know, he didn't meet her here, but I'd like to think the ole Roth Army had something to do with it)

Am I missing anyone?
                          How about the double wedding of the, ummmmmmm, hmmmm, well, week! Von and Kristy up first followed by Angel and Fraroc! Sounds like a party to me, I'll buy the kegs.

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

Angel, your brain was hardly "bashed in". You didn't even require stitches. You did not suffer a "brain injury". I realize you were born with an impaired half functioning brain, but it wasn't injured as a result of this tap on the head from the deranged vacuum cleaner killer.

Why are you so sensitive about the 30 years of University stuff? Because it's true? I'll give you one thing, those fucking drama classes you took, worked.

At least you have Fragile Cock on your side, and you guys have something in common. You both get your asses kicked by drunks. Maybe you dumbasses should move in together. Let me reintroduce the two of you morons. Bad actress, meet bad writer.
                            You really are the male Krusty.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I don't let people like that into my home, never ever had a problem.

Bars or the street maybe but you don't get to choose those people.
                              Bingo. I think Angel may be a victim of 'no good deed goes unpunished'.. You really have to pick & choose who you let into your life. Sometimes you have a be a little selfish and put yourself first.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fraroc
                                You really are the male Krusty.
                                That job was filled a long time ago.

Comment

Working...