X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
    Athletes like Ndamukong Suh would make those soccer girls shit themselves.
    And then he would stomp them into the turf.

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

Athletes like Ndamukong Suh would make those soccer girls shit themselves.
      That guy could never play soccer - you can't be that musclebound and have the fluidity of motion needed in soccer - that's why a lot of players are slight in soccer.

There are quarterbacks who are probably physically pretty similar to attacking and midfield soccer players - and perform a mostly non-physical role in American Football - and there are soccer players who are pretty physically imposing - defenders and goalkeepers.

I will nail my colours to the mast, and say that my team, Celtic (of Glasgow) dominated Scottish football in the 90s 'cos most of the team were 6'5"+.

Bob Balde, here, wasn't even the biggest of them ... but one of the scariest for opposing teams:

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Every Canadian that I know who played hockey at a competitive level are missing teeth...I am the living proof...Hockey is among the toughest sports along with Football & Rugby...Soccer, tennis, swimming and golf are physical sports but not as dangerous to play....
        Last edited by So this is love; 07-12-2013, 12:14 PM.
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VHscraps
          That guy could never play soccer - you can't be that musclebound and have the fluidity of motion needed in soccer - that's why a lot of players are slight in soccer.

There are quarterbacks who are probably physically pretty similar to attacking and midfield soccer players - and perform a mostly non-physical role in American Football - and there are soccer players who are pretty physically imposing - defenders and goalkeepers.

I will nail my colours to the mast, and say that my team, Celtic (of Glasgow) dominated Scottish football in the 90s 'cos most of the team were 6'5"+.

Bob Balde, here, wasn't even the biggest of them ... but one of the scariest for opposing teams:

You tube Suh, you would be shocked at how fluid he is, fucker is a beast.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

You tube Suh, you would be shocked at how fluid he is, fucker is a beast.
            Dale, dunno if you caught it or not, but ESPN did an extended interview with the guy for it's daily NFL program earlier in the week. Surprisingly candid, well spoken and thoughtful for a player supposedly known as a thug. Point of fact, he seemed more confident, informed and relaxed with who he is than the dim-bulb interviewing him. Hope you get a chance to see it over the weekend in a rerun, outstanding stuff.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Dale, dunno if you caught it or not, but ESPN did an extended interview with the guy for it's daily NFL program earlier in the week. Surprisingly candid, well spoken and thoughtful for a player supposedly known as a thug. Point of fact, he seemed more confident, informed and relaxed with who he is than the dim-bulb interviewing him. Hope you get a chance to see it over the weekend in a rerun, outstanding stuff.
              In my opinion he is just one of those throw back players and I love it. On the field he is a beast and he will draw some flags for roughing some cunt QBs up, I like it myself. Granted he needs to knock the kicking of players and stomping of players off but he is young, he will hopefully stop that at least.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Granted he needs to knock the kicking of players and stomping of players off but he is young, he will hopefully stop that at least.
                how many years in the league before he isn't "young" anymore?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  how many years in the league before he isn't "young" anymore?
                  Shit man, how old are we? Lord knows I'm not mature

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Shit man, how old are we? Lord knows I'm not mature
                    just sayin', did suh go thru the ranks, peewee/high school/college kickin' people on the ground?
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

In my opinion he is just one of those throw back players and I love it. On the field he is a beast and he will draw some flags for roughing some cunt QBs up, I like it myself. Granted he needs to knock the kicking of players and stomping of players off but he is young, he will hopefully stop that at least.
                      Conrad Dobler on the other side of the ball, was as mean and nasty as they come. Guys like Bubba Smith made a living playing dirty, and bitch slapping guys. It's not a nice sport. Some of these fags that complain about guys like Suh should just stop watching the game.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        just sayin', did suh go thru the ranks, peewee/high school/college kickin' people on the ground?
                        He has played with a mean streak since college I know for sure and so he kicked somebody, it isn't like he shot or raped someone, let's keep it in perspective here. I would rather have Suh and the occasional penalty flags then some soft, proper fag that gets steam rolled. It is football, not gay ass soccer

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

These fucking whiney ass QB's CHOSE to play QB. If they didn't want to get crushed by a DL or Linebacker, they shouldn't have picked that position. Or, shouldn't even be playing football in the first place.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Conrad Dobler on the other side of the ball, was as mean and nasty as they come. Guys like Bubba Smith made a living playing dirty, and bitch slapping guys. It's not a nice sport. Some of these fags that complain about guys like Suh should just stop watching the game.
                            CD was a total bad ass, making guys like Dick Butkus and Merlin Olsen seem like choir boys in comparison! Man, I wish I still had all of those VHS copies of games from the early to mid-1970s. The only thing that came even remotely close on both sides of the ball were those Miami/Buffalo games from the late 1980s/early 1990s.

And Bruce Smith was one bad motherfucker, I guy I admired even though he was wearing the other team's uniform.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              CD was a total bad ass, making guys like Dick Butkus and Merlin Olsen seem like choir boys in comparison! Man, I wish I still had all of those VHS copies of games from the early to mid-1970s. The only thing that came even remotely close on both sides of the ball were those Miami/Buffalo games from the late 1980s/early 1990s.

And Bruce Smith was one bad motherfucker, I guy I admired even though he was wearing the other team's uniform.
                              Bruce Smith was a bad ass. Man I miss the NFL!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Bruce Smith was a bad ass. Man I miss the NFL!
                                3 weeks

Comment

Working...