Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Ah, it was better than last nite's Blacklist. Talk about a shitty episode.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I do find the 'bad guy from a camp they destroyed coming to get them' plot to be a little thin..
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Typical Walking Dead plot line:

Kill zombies while being outnumbered with half-ass weapons
        Cue up the "evil" villain dude who before hand had no relevancy to the plot
        Throw in some melodrama - particularity with women actors and create another fucking stereotype

Fuck this show and all who watch it because they "get" it.
        How would you know? You're too busy cheering on Peyton at the big game...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-21-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
          I do find the 'bad guy from a camp they destroyed coming to get them' plot to be a little thin..
          Especially as he seems to be a douchy, hipster putz I find unconvincing as a badass villain...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Especially as he seems to be a douchy, hipster putz I find unconvincing as a badass villain...
            That's why I can't see Rick working with the guy. Rick should pull an ISIL on the guy and wear his head around his neck, Flava Flav style. You know, let Bob piss on it every day, kick it around some. Maybe let Bob wear in that case though...

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

No shit! That was my first thought too! It's a colony of fucking hipsters!
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They drink Pabst Blue Ribbon while eating human flesh...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

And who wants to see Bob get rescued now OR after they've chopped off his arms and other leg? I mean, they could make like a back pack to carry him in. Like Chewbacca did with 3PO in Empire. And Bob could always be bitching about not being able to see what was happening and screaming cause the Walkers are chasing whoever is carrying him. And it can be like Carl's responsibility to feed and water Bob and haul him off behind a tree to poop and stuff. Then they finally have to use Bob as a decoy to distract the Walkers, since he's all useless and stuff.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

bob escapes and has them running in circles
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      And who wants to see Bob get rescued now OR after they've chopped off his arms and other leg? I mean, they could make like a back pack to carry him in. Like Chewbacca did with 3PO in Empire. And Bob could always be bitching about not being able to see what was happening and screaming cause the Walkers are chasing whoever is carrying him. And it can be like Carl's responsibility to feed and water Bob and haul him off behind a tree to poop and stuff. Then they finally have to use Bob as a decoy to distract the Walkers, since he's all useless and stuff.
                      No way, he could make a cool zombie killer appendage! Like Merle's arm...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Does anybody else wanna see that baby turn? I do. I wanna see a crazed zombie baby trying to eat people. Kinda like that creepy little fucking kid in Pet Sematary that got brought back to life and then killed Herman Munster and his own mom.

And how come none of these people are having orgies? I mean all this went down fast so you know there's plenty of booze and dope around. It's the end of the world - clear out a party likker store and just go at it like the filthy animals they are. Screw trying to grow some corn and just sex it up all the time.

Rick: Hey Donnie, we gotta make a run for baby food for Judith and bullets.

Donnie: Yeah, you do that. Me and Maggie and these lesbo chicks are gonna go over here and see how many of the seven deadly sins we can commit before dinner time.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I read Gareth, the leader of the ill fated Terminus "sanctuary" for fine young cannibals, is loosely based on a character from the comics but he won't say which one. I've never read the comics, but things seem to go off track if the writers stray too far from the storyline. In any case, I find it a tad hard to believe that Rick and Daryl wouldn't have mopped the floor with them by now in the woods...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

No way, he could make a cool zombie killer appendage! Like Merle's arm...
                            Damn - I didn't think of that!! That's an even better idea! He could like chew thru their necks! Or just bite their eyeballs out. Wait - can zombies still find you if they don't have eyeballs?

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

the tv show does play fast and loose with the story but the hipster canibals .. are the hunters from the comics .
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                And who wants to see Bob get rescued now OR after they've chopped off his arms and other leg?
                                Seriously.. the guy's name is BOB! I mean, come on!

Comment

Working...