• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Texas. A Republican State.
    For now, but Ted Cruz might singlehandedly turn it blue...

At 4.6% Texas is lower than NY, a Blue state that subsidizes the Red State Welfare Program...

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

NickDfakenews!

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Then answer my question, old man. Where exactly is the vaccine rollout doing well?
        Texas, Florida, South Dakota...

All 50 states and territories are receiving allocations managed by the Federal task force and HHS. From there it's in state control and the feds aren't managing that. The state level is where the distribution is having the most issues... that's on their governors and dept of health management.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I dunno, maybe he's just full of shit, like your head. Drug companies are also part of the healthcare industry and have caused the opioid crisis, and insurance providers tend to be cunts that would love to deny based on preexisting conditions. So I would deeply qualify any "industry professionals" opinion that may be a bunch of self service shit stool..

BTW, fuckstump, I didn't "read it on the internet", I know several people that were trying to get vaccinated and had their appointments cancelled...Erie county has had to cancel at least three days of vaccinations recently because they can't get it. NY gets 300K doses a week and and there were tentatively over seven million eligible. I know math is hard for you but multiply that times two and it ain't great. Since then I believe the criteria has been loosened and even more people qualify...
          Damn dude... all that foul mouthed bullshit doesn't help convey point, just makes you come off as a fool.

Your own comment makes my point... Erie county cancelled appointments because... your state isn't allocating/delivering effectively or they signed up more arms than they had needles. That's not a Biden or Trump problem that's a Governor Cuomo and Walgreens/CVS problem or whoever is poking arms locally.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

NickDfakenews!
            Von Helen, the dumb fucking simpleton hick...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              Texas, Florida, South Dakota...

All 50 states and territories are receiving allocations managed by the Federal task force and HHS. From there it's in state control and the feds aren't managing that. The state level is where the distribution is having the most issues... that's on their governors and dept of health management.
              So 4.6, 5.2, and 6.1% constitutes "good"?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Damn dude... all that foul mouthed bullshit doesn't help convey point, just makes you come off as a fool.

Your own comment makes my point... Erie county cancelled appointments because... your state isn't allocating/delivering effectively or they signed up more arms than they had needles. That's not a Biden or Trump problem that's a Governor Cuomo and Walgreens/CVS problem or whoever is poking arms locally.
                Those are the only words Von Hick understands. He's a slow and a republican't...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They don't have the doses to "allocate" and NY is still doing better or about the same as two states you mentioned with your healthcare expertise...

You can't allocated something in short supply because the logistics are fucked to begin with...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Nickdelusional

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Von Helen, the dumb fucking simpleton hick...
                      I thought it was Von Karen...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So 4.6, 5.2, and 6.1% constitutes "good"?
                        Since December 14th... not quite 5 weeks. Looking at the numbers and the logistical challenges. It's not terrible.

Where are those percentages from? Your state is showing ranked 17 based on doses administered.

Wisconsin has administered the highest percentage of COVID-19 vaccines it has received, according to the CDC's COVID-19 vaccine distribution and administration data tracker.

New York
                        Doses distributed to state: 2,213,975
                        Doses administered: 1,116,441
                        Percentage of distributed vaccines that have been administered: 50.43

Comment

• silverfish
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2007

'Complete incompetence': Biden officials fume after Trump leaves them 'nonexistent' vaccine plan - link

Proven to be FAKE NEWS!
                          Proven.
                          Ok, I'll bite.
                          Can you provide any link that details the Vaccine Plan that Trump left for Biden.
                          I'm rather lazy but surely you can find a few sites that feature such a Big, Beautiful Plan.
                          Originally posted by sadaist
                          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by silverfish
                            'Complete incompetence': Biden officials fume after Trump leaves them 'nonexistent' vaccine plan - link

Proven.
                            Ok, I'll bite.
                            Can you provide any link that details the Vaccine Plan that Trump left for Biden.
                            I'm rather lazy but surely you can find a few sites that feature such a Big, Beautiful Plan.
                            Even Fauci came out and said it was a bullshit report that Trump left them nothing.

Do you and Nickdouchefresh get your news from the same source?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who deleted one of my posts, and why?

Nevermind, I see now but the last page didn't load...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-22-2021, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I thought it was Von Karen...
                                I thought it was QaVon!

Comment

Working...