X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Droomer5150
    Roadie
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Totally, totally cool and tight. Crisp drumming, insightful, inspired bass playing and some nifty guitar work. Add on the sci-fi words, and we have a winner folks.

I'm not being sarcastic, you guys...I genuinely enjoyed the hell out of this. Well done, and cheers.
    Cheers! Glad you like it! Also very cool that you picked up on the words! Little insider note haha, the lyrics are actually my attempt at writing a sci-fi inspired tune which, for the life of me I could not finish, so I decided to incorporate the difficulty of writing lyrics. It turned into a lyrics about writing lyrics about a sci-fi topic thing, which is pretty much a sci-fi element too haha so it ended up working out great!
    Last edited by Droomer5150; 02-16-2015, 09:28 PM.
    SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Keep in mind Chef also likes Led Zeppelin.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Keep in mind Chef also likes Led Zeppelin.
        Please keep it be known that chef stilll worships Led Zeppelin.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Hippie.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Seems to me Chef, you "fucking" love boring, one-dimensional, white suburban music like these kangaroo humping asshats play. No wonder you ass lick them to death referring to them as "insightful" when a rabid bat has more insight after lasik surgery. Mediocrity is your insight.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Hippie.
              Nope, by a long shot.

Hippies were/are dirt bags, living on money provided by their folks supposedly for their education. Instead, it got used for drugs, a general lack of hygiene and a misguided belief they had some how changed the world some years later.
              In other words, useless assholes.

I work for a living, and you dare call me a hippy? Go fuck a shovel or better yet, a cucumber...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

It's "hippie", hippie.

Plenty of hippies have jobs so that makes your argument pointless. Today's hippie is much different: lovers of the bland and mediocre; enough of your stereotype.

And you can go fuck a fork salad.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

It's "hippie", hippie.

Plenty of hippies have jobs so that makes your argument pointless. Today's hippie is much different: lovers of the bland and mediocre; enough of your stereotype.

And you can go fuck a fork salad.
                  Agreed. One can slather themselves with 5 pound so-defined salads at Taco Bell, McDonalds or Burger King, and offer it as healthy eating.

I choose not to. On the other hand, just because I listen to boneheaded, skull thudding music occasionally, does NOT make me a fucking hippie/hypocrite. I hold an appreciation of just about everything, except opera.

Sweet tapping Jesus, get that opera shit away from me...I'm not kidding, move that crap by....ouch, I'm starting to itch...I'm not joking you assholes...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Agreed. One can slather themselves with 5 pound so-defined salads at Taco Bell, McDonalds or Burger King, and offer it as healthy eating.
                    Actually, a McD's grilled chicken/bacon salad is under 300 calories. And quite tasty if you use store bought lite dressing.

And TB can go get fucked. The local one doesn't even offer a taco salad. And when they did it had Cilantro all in it. Which is kinda like pouring dish washing liquid all over it. So fuck TB.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Droomer5150
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2012

SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

...just because I listen to boneheaded, skull thudding music occasionally, does NOT make me a fucking hippie/hypocrite.
                        Definitely makes you mediocre. How anyone can like Zeppelin to the point to where they say they "fucking" love them is beyond me. And that "love" has blinded you to the point where you can no longer differentiate what is pure in music which is the hallmark of being a hippie.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Definitely makes you mediocre. How anyone can like Zeppelin to the point to where they say they "fucking" love them is beyond me. And that "love" has blinded you to the point where you can no longer differentiate what is pure in music which is the hallmark of being a hippie.

Kris
                          at this point of my life I can not differentiate between pancakes and waffles...I have been doing this shit for too long. A cynicism comes along, joined with a loss of faith.

My roots started with dork-minded, classic 1970 AM/FM radio. Next thing ya know, I'm going to punk shows locally. Dug the punk shows more. Found the Velvet Underground...and Lou.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Next thing ya know, I'm going to punk shows locally. Dug the punk shows more.
                            Shenanigans!

We both know who fucked up your life.

This is why you like this asshat band with the ridiculous name.

Get in line:
                            Jimmy Page will premiere the bonus disc to Led Zeppelin's 'Physical Graffiti' online and answer questions. He's also re-releasing his soundtracks.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Look, if it means anything, it was Dave Gahan and Martin Gore who fucked up my life.

I blame them for everything nowadays.

Comment

• Droomer5150
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2012

Jimmy Page is the man! My asshat mind does not comprehend all your dislike for such awesome bands. Curious to know what music you like? Non fiction? Does it involve coriander and a spade? Can you eat it?

Comment

Working...