Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Would the world be safer if we got rid of religion? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the world be safer if we got rid of religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Cold Bud. Now you're talking.
    I don't even allow the word "bud" to be spoken in my presence. Unless it's green, and not liquid, of course.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
      I don't even allow the word "bud" to be spoken in my presence. Unless it's green, and not liquid, of course.
      I call bullshit on that but the reason you don't like Bud is you're a beer snob. I've tried craft beers but I never cared for the taste of any of them. The only beer I can actually say I enjoyed the taste of was real San Miguel in the Phillipines. It didn't hurt that it was hotter than hell there most of the time.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

I'm not sure about the UK but the Budweiser they shipped to the orient supposedly had formaldehyde in it as a preservative. You could find clubs usually labeled "American Clubs" that got the same beer they sold in the states and you could easily taste the difference. I drink Bud and Bud Light if I'm drinking beer but I can't say I actually like the taste. I like it better than Coors. Next time I buy some beer maybe I'll try a Newcastle Brown Ale. Do you know if it tastes different here like Bud does there?
        No , Ive had it in New York and it tasted the same
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
          I have no idea what the alcohol content of Budweiser is. Anything under 5.5 or 5.9 ain't with drinking. Besides, I don't drink beer because it's refreshing. If I'm thirsty I drink water. I drink beer because it tastes good and it gives me a buzz. Period. All this "please drink responsibly" just makes me laugh
          You probably drink Corona with a little wedge of lime in the top.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            No , Ive had it in New York and it tasted the same
            I'm open minded. If I like it I'll admit it.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

You probably drink Corona with a little wedge of lime in the top.
              Donnie shoot him

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                Donnie shoot him
                Go ahead. Make my day.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

Never call another mans drink ... unless its FORD as he may as well drink fruit shoots

Comment

Can't find that fucking Cranberry Lambic anywhere. So much for my Turkey day beer.

Did stumble across this new creation from New Belgium though....

Ben & Jerry's beer?? FUCKING AWESOME!!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

And apparently beer ice cream too??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Just put some ice cream in a tall glass and pour beer over it. Call it a beer float.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          The world wouldn't be any safer without religion. Religion is just another form of politics. I see the left getting duped by politicians and so called intellectual huxsters just as much as the right gets duped by religion. Atheist movements like communism have killed millions of people the last century. In fact atheist Jesse Ventura said when he was governor of Minnesota he saw the good that religion brings especially regarding charity. Jesse said if we got rid of religion everyone would feel a negative impact. So there you go. It's not going anywhere. It's been here for thousands of years. It's human nature. Plus how do you outlaw religion without violating people's rights? You can't.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

The world would be safer if we got rid of a helluva lot of people. Religion isn't the problem - insane people who think God tells them to run around killing and hurting others are the problem. And yes - feel free to get rid of the Westboro Baptist freaks first. They're almost as crazy as these Moozlim ISILs.
                            Religion certainly is the problem!

If everybody was certain there´s only one life and there´s nothing to come after it, how many people do you think would risk their lives for ridiculous bullshit?

If you´re convinced this life is your only one you´d cling to it! You wouldn´t strap on a suicide belt. You wouldn´t attack some heavily armed strangers just because some old man ordered you to do it. etc. etc.
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post
                              Religion certainly is the problem!

If everybody was certain there´s only one life and there´s nothing to come after it, how many people do you think would risk their lives for ridiculous bullshit?

If you´re convinced this life is your only one you´d cling to it! You wouldn´t strap on a suicide belt. You wouldn´t attack some heavily armed strangers just because some old man ordered you to do it. etc. etc.
                              North Korean Communists/Stalinists have/had no problem giving their life for ridiculous bullshit...

Comment

I don't know...I was pretty happy when I walked out with this yesterday - Happy Birthday to me indeed!!

Now, I make jokes but I'm not really a prepper. I have a buddy who IS and that motherfucker has an arsenal that would put David Koresh to shame lol. I just like guns and shooting and it's something I do with my kid - she digs it too and it's fun. Plus she needs to know how to defend herself when them damn ISILs show up and start blowing shit up real good. Like they're about to do in Blighty it sounds like. Which is actually pretty concerning and I hope like hell they don't pull it off. But if they do, come on over to America and we'll get you gunned up. And remember, Walmart = guns and ammo and beers all in one trip
                                About 92 Americans die due to gun violence day by day in the USA, no terrorists needed! So, on a bad day more Americans get shot dead in the USA than were killed in the Paris terrorist attacks. People like you are so used to reports of your own countrymen getting shot dead that you don´t even notice how many it amounts to!
                                http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X