• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    And 2 more entries for best band name of 2015
    My, my, my... aren't we getting our rep up?

"A name known to all", already.

If this goes on, one of these days, your opinion will count for something. We might have to start taking you seriously.

Cheers!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

It's too bad that the Clique members refuse to accept the opinion of anyone outside their group.

If they spent more time trying to understand what other people are posting instead of becoming head-scratchingly defensive every time reality pierces their carefully woven fantasy, they'd become better human beings for it.

Thome, you're brilliant. Completely fucked up & batshit insane, but brilliant nonetheless.

But it's easier for them to make fun & belittle you than admit that you're smarter than any 3 of them put together.

Cheers!

Hey, you know those brain dudes who can, quadrangle microkoziehmes of mathematical theory but can't remember to wear the, matching pair of shoes...

I am just like that exactly, I cannot do math at all, but I do understand the operating end of a hammer.

Go in peace my son.

-The Kristy- ..............................................is, Love.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

My, my, my... aren't we getting our rep up?

"A name known to all", already.

If this goes on, one of these days, your opinion will count for something. We might have to start taking you seriously.

Cheers!
        double digit cred IS a start. ilickwhatilick, don't forget about sunshine and fresh air
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          double digit cred IS a start. ilickwhatilick, don't forget about sunshine and fresh air
          That's a bit difficult at the moment. I work virtually outside, so even when I'm being a jackass over here, there's plenty of sun & fresh air, but today the air is heavy & it's cloudy & humid. Quite unpleasant.

What the fuck are you trying to say, anyway?

Cheers!

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I'm willing to bet you're a fan of Nickelback.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

That's a bit difficult at the moment. I work virtually outside, so even when I'm being a jackass over here, there's plenty of sun & fresh air, but today the air is heavy & it's cloudy & humid. Quite unpleasant.

What the fuck are you trying to say, anyway?

Cheers!
              it's a little overcast this a.m. as well. the sun is startin' to come out tho and there should be plenty of time for floatin' in the pool after runnin' some errands for the grandparents today. variety is the spice of life?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                I really only like the songs you are fond of as well.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Ooof... what a nasty low blow.

That's too vicious, even for you, Kristy.

Cheers!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I really only like the songs you are fond of as well.
                    Hardly. I'm a "hipster," remember?

I know nothing of Nickelback.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Hardly. I'm a "hipster," remember?

I know nothing of Nickelback.
                      Good for you. When I was cooking for Whole Fools, that shit was piped into the muzzack-like sound system. I'd look studiously at my knives, seriously considering slitting my wrists or throat.

It's like the music rich people would listen to while getting a "deep, muscle toning massage" at some ridiculously over-priced spa at a mountain retreat, followed by breathing exercises and a dip in the Jacuzzi.

Ya hear it, but then again ya don't.

Yuch.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Funny
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jun 2015

He may not be but I am. Yep, I do like Nickelback. To steal a line from a famous front man.....

"Most rock critics like Elvis Costello because most rock critics look like Elvis Costello." DLR

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I'm a member of an apparently very small group that finds BOTH Lounge and Imapus hilarious.

One of the reasons I stopped coming to this place in recent months is that both of these guys were gone.

I'm glad to see that Ima is back and posting! Hope we can say the same for that other guy, soon.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

oooooh, sharky! let's start a team/clique

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

oooooh, sharky! let's start a team/clique
                                I hope tennis isn't involved. Baked salmon and garlic pasta? Fine. Full bar? Check.

Yet if I have to do volleyball or swimming, forget it. A round of golf, no problem, but if it's bingo on Thursdays with relatives, just shoot me in the heart now.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...