X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by conmee
    Apologies for that... been using the "book" proceeds to cover auto and blow overhead... I'll work on getting you a partial refund... you still have your e-receipt?

That is all.

Icon©®™
    Well, it was, a dollar 238, but I can see only just cause in the way you, spent the money.

Leave me a bump on some random peelers roundness I'll call it even..lol.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
      No he's not. It's just his exaggerated "enthusiasm" which is just his phoniness.

He puts on this aura of ridiculous enthusiasm, and it comes off as ridiculously fake.

Thus, back to his ego. Dave believes that we believe he really is THAT excited.

He exaggerates. And in doing so he makes an absolute fool of himself.

He tries way too hard to be "Diamond Dave"...rather than just let "Diamond Dave" be a thing of the past. Diamond Dave disappeared around 1992.

He's faking it all...very unsuccessfully.

who is this fucking cocksucker?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Even though he's Canadian, I think I like BOF a lot better than I used to!

Commie! How the fuck are you? When you venturing back to DTown?
        BOF has always been sheep and always will be is you that has changed.

Roth On! Bitches.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mushroom
          Good looking home girl but her slut dance is weak. I would rather watch some black or Hispanic bubble butt booty shaking mixed in with all that.
          HalfPlus7©®™ is 30...

She seems like a bit of a one trick pony but to be fair it's a decent trick...

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Elvis - All is well, how goes things? I see your spirit is as strong as ever!

Von - Believe it or not, perusing a number of threads, I am now at that age where I seemingly agree with all your comments, so looking forward to meeting up in Detroit. Doing a cross-county road trip to break in the new Bentley this summer, we'll get a nice steak, some whores, and blow for old time's sake.

That is all.

Icon©®™
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Look carrot cake...

Roth is barely standing...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Icon©®™
                Well, after many bannings and the Van Sinking ship, I can still say that things on my end are really well...

I hope all is well in conmee land...you've been missed...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Look carrot cake...

Roth is barely standing...

mmmmm carrot cake..just finshed one off for moon babys b-day this week ggoooooood stuff, like me .unh hunhnhunhu

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Von - Believe it or not, perusing a number of threads, I am now at that age where I seemingly agree with all your comments, so looking forward to meeting up in Detroit. Doing a cross-county road trip to break in the new Bentley this summer, we'll get a nice steak, some whores, and blow for old time's sake.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                    I am looking forward to it! We'll have to valet the Bentley though. You know how it is in the city!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Mushroom
                      Good looking home girl but her slut dance is weak. I would rather watch some black or Hispanic bubble butt booty shaking mixed in with all that.
                      The music is awful, but she dances like a ..............CAT!!

Therefore..(ohh that's a naughty word) therefore, I can understand her needs.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        How lucky are we as a group, The roth army has attracted the top percentage of earners in each of their countries.
                        Indeed. The category is called "those who discuss it the most, have it the least".

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          The ETERNAL :

I would walk a 100 miles bare foot over broken glass to put a love bite on her shit .

Comes to mind
                          bounce a basketball thru a mine field to suck the pee stains outta her underwear..type thing?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                            No he's not. It's just his exaggerated "enthusiasm" which is just his phoniness.

He puts on this aura of ridiculous enthusiasm, and it comes off as ridiculously fake.

Thus, back to his ego. Dave believes that we believe he really is THAT excited.

He exaggerates. And in doing so he makes an absolute fool of himself.

He tries way too hard to be "Diamond Dave"...rather than just let "Diamond Dave" be a thing of the past. Diamond Dave disappeared around 1992.

He's faking it all...very unsuccessfully.
                            I'd much rather think this than drugs or Parkinson's. Now is the "mic stand snafu" evidence of a problem, or is the fact that he still does it evidence that there's no problem? We'll know first show of the tour, that is, if you're gonna judge it by stick swinging.

Dave needs to hang with some good gospel singers and pick up new habits, and watch shows from 07 -08, and imitate himself. Eddie's making a fortune on it and people love it.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

So, Dave isn't "exactly" in his best shape ever, and the stuff recorded at the Tokyo Dome isn't the best we could expect from a VH live album, and thing is we won't have another one in compensation. Words fly, written (or burned) stuff remains. OK. The way he frantically wiggled, especially during the opening tune at Kimmel's was kind of eerie somehow. Well...

Let those who never had a nervous breakdown in their lives, or were never off with the fairies, or never had a brother or sister or best friend off mark for a while, cast the first rock at him...

Dave's not at his best, and such a volley of blows at him is puzzling, while it was obvious he was at this exact same point during the whole 2012 tour.
                              Seriously, why condemn him so harshly now, as if he were done for good? Why repudiate King Diamond Dave so quickly, like betraying a brother?
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                Seriously, why condemn him so harshly now, as if he were done for good? Why repudiate King Diamond Dave so quickly, like betraying a brother?
                                Because he's expecting us to pay a small fortune to go see the live show?

Comment

Working...