Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I don't think she's quite as "big" a slut...

I believe she had her implants removed....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GreenBayLA
      Sniper
      • Jan 2006

Reports are he was chasing her and she declined. How does that equal slut?
      "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
        Reports are he was chasing her and she declined. How does that equal slut?
        So...we're really going to debate whether or not the hot chick that's been whoring herself online for the past five years or so is a slut or not?

My hope is that she is...

and no shit he was chasing her...who wouldn't...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I don't think she's quite as "big" a slut...

I believe she had her implants removed....
          rumor has it that DLoc sent penis shots to her implants...the implants allegedly turned him down...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
            Not good news for a Packers fan but this move will either sink or swim for Vikes, I'd chances are 50-50.
            As a packer fan, defending against Moss concerns me a little, particularly with the defense beat up as it is. What concerns me even more is Ted Thompson making idiotic personnel moves and Mike McCarthy not being able to call a game to save his life and his allowing the Packers to make the same mistakes over and over. No discipline. It's time for a new GM and HC.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              As a packer fan, defending against Moss concerns me a little, particularly with the defense beat up as it is. What concerns me even more is Ted Thompson making idiotic personnel moves and Mike McCarthy not being able to call a game to save his life and his allowing the Packers to make the same mistakes over and over. No discipline. It's time for a new GM and HC.
              The sad thing here is that it really does appear that the Packers have the players to be a very good football team on both sides of the ball...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                The sad thing here is that it really does appear that the Packers have the players to be a very good football team on both sides of the ball...
                True, but these guys are getting clobbered with injuries. The only positive thing to say is that it still is early in the season, and perhaps some of them may return.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  So...we're really going to debate whether or not the hot chick that's been whoring herself online for the past five years or so is a slut or not?

My hope is that she is...
                  People throw words around, especially on the net, so I was just asking. Not familiar with her before story surfaced a few months back but she is attractive and looks like a younger version of his wife.
                  "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    we get the rest of our defense healthy and i find little else to worry about on defense. i'll take some of the o-line penalties this year early on compared to the sacks they were givin' up early last year. at least rodgers can execute his plays a little easier with some time in the pocket. a marquis running be would be ideal right now, with teams bein' able to key on the receivers cause of lack of consistent running, mccarthy is somewhat limited in his options.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Here's his wife...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Jenn Sterger:

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

That is kinda creepy...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Looks like a younger, better looking version of his wife.

Comment

Working...