X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Considering how much bullshit you have read on this site over the years it's weird that you believe absolutely anything you read elsewhere...

Also I missed the bit where Hunter Biden gets elected.

It's only with the orange guy you get the whole family as your government.
    Sorry Sesh, that shit has been on the mainstream news. And yes, this dope and his drug addict kid colluding with the Chincs, absolutely makes his whole family part of our Government.

Face the FACTS! This guy and his family are as corrupt as the Clintons, and even more fucked up than the Clintons!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Even these accusations are baby minor league compared to the guy you voted for so what do you care about corruption?

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think the real Shit-Shows involving the Biden family corruption haven't even begun to start. Wait until the vote is certified and the real fun begins.

I honestly don't care much for how this country is going with the political climate, culture clashes and divisiveness... not a lot I personally can do about it but carve out my space and find peace with the things I care most about...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you are looking for some proper big time corruption Kushner's percentages on the recent arms deals with Middle Eastern dictators will show how irrelevant Hunter Bidens squalid little deal was. Those deals also kill people.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not really a surprise here, but the Senate races in Alaska & North Carolina have both been called for the incumbent Republicans. Alaska was never remotely close. NC came down to the wire.

So that leaves the count right now at 50 Republicans & 48 Democrats (which includes Bernie Sanders & Angus King). Democrats need to win both seats in the January 5 runoff to knock Yertle McTurtle off his throne and back into the mud where he belongs.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the plan is to keep going with the pretend story about the election being stolen and push BS onto the feed of republican voters about Biden etc to make sure that money keeps coming in to pay off campaign debts and make sure they get the vote out in Georgia.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Washed up actor says that if you don't support Cheeto, you work for SATAN!!

I think the real Jon Voight may well be more of a con artist than his character, Mickey Donovan.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

New Trump Lawsuit Seeks to Overturn Obama’s 2008 Election

New Trump Lawsuit Seeks to Overturn Obama’s 2008 Election
                  Andy Borowitz
                  November 11, 2020

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In his latest legal action, Donald J. Trump has filed a lawsuit to overturn former President Barack Obama’s election in 2008.

Throwing out Obama’s win seems like a long shot to most legal scholars, who note that the former President won in 2008 by more than nine million votes and racked up three hundred and sixty-five Electoral College votes in a resounding landslide.

Further complicating Trump’s case is that his lawsuit refers to no tangible evidence of voter fraud in 2008, other than a cryptic statement that “there were a lot of bad things going on.”

Reached at his office at Netflix, Obama seemed unconcerned by the prospect of his 2008 election being overturned. “Look, I’m a TV producer,” he said. “I’ve got scripts to read and rough cuts to watch. I don’t have the kind of free time that Donald Trump has.”
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Trump should be locked down in a psychiatic retirement home under heavy treatment...

That said I'm disappointed with Obama's current activity. A netflix administrator? WTF
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

loser.com

yes, you should click on it
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Where is Rudy anyway...?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Sorry Sesh, that shit has been on the mainstream news. And yes, this dope and his drug addict kid colluding with the Chincs, absolutely makes his whole family part of our Government.

Face the FACTS! This guy and his family are as corrupt as the Clintons, and even more fucked up than the Clintons!
                                He's a RECOVERING drug addict you asshole! Just like Trump and his fucking cunt daddy killed his brother suffering from alcoholism...

You voted for the most corrupt administration in history whoring everything and in a continual blackhole of conflict of interests and you still have the Gaul to post this complete shit. Slipping old man...

Let's see who actually goes to jail.. LMFAO!!!

The Southern District of NY in coming (to the sound of Jaws music)...

Maybe one day, old man, you'll learn to think for yourself and not regurgitate Rudy and Trump's Twatter...
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-12-2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...