Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanCanHalen
    Groupie
    • Jan 2012

Ok guys and gals, more uploads, Eddie's solo in two parts, didnt film Cathedral, have to have some beer at some point right ;-) Enjoy!!!

Comment

• VanCanHalen
      Groupie
      • Jan 2012

Comment

• VanCanHalen
        Groupie
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
        HOLY SHIT - VAN FUCKIN HALEN!!!! That jam is intense! I gotta know....is that you screaming "oh my god! oh my god! holy fuck!" ?! After seeing that, I'm done reading reviews - these guys clearly don't get it, and I really don't care what they think. That video is all I need to see - who else does that?! You can just tell these guys are meant to be on stage with each other, and really love playing together. Great video Van!!! Thank you for waking my ass up at this hour!
        (one more comment......if Dave is sweating this much, maybe he should at least take off the jacket or a scarf or something....no need for the poor guy to suffer! )
        No Momshell that was not me yelling, I think my jaw was on the ground at that point, as I was just trying not to fuck up the recording of this masterpiece

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Dude...this footage is so sweet. Keep it coming!!!
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
            Tell these bloggin' cum garglers to attend this sheep show for the real meaning of "fading fast"

but you gotta laugh about how is going through the textbook before he starts faking to be oh so emotional while singing it...at least hide it...looks like a cover band singer looking up the lyrics to "sweet home alabama" after it was requested from some guy from the bar...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              That mic stand could be used to grab Spammy by the neck and yank him off the stage.

Oh damn. Like the long hook they used to pull Daffy Duck off the stage in the classic cartoons. Fuck. Those things actually have a real name too!
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                but you gotta laugh about how is going through the textbook before he starts faking to be oh so emotional while singing it...at least hide it...looks like a cover band singer looking up the lyrics to "sweet home alabama" after it was requested from some guy from the bar...

As much as it pains me, I will give Sammy a pass on this one. Maybe they just added the song to the set-list last minute like was done to Dave recently. I forget the song but Captain Dave is a gamer & did what he could to deliver.

Edit - I take it back. At least the song Dave had to check was kick ass. This chickenface song sucks. I wouldn't want to remember any of it either.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• loucap81
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2012

Wow that song utterly blows. But then again it's unrealistic to expect anything but boring, dumbed down music from Hagar. You'd have no idea that Satriani is a world-renowned guitarist from that song; Hagar just drags everyone down to his low level in a reverse Midas touch kind of way.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
                    Wow that song utterly blows. But then again it's unrealistic to expect anything but boring, dumbed down music from Hagar. You'd have no idea that Satriani is a world-renowned guitarist from that song; Hagar just drags everyone down to his low level in a reverse Midas touch kind of way.

It really is a stinker. Sammy would have selected it as the opening tune for the Monsters Of Rock show after Metallica just melted the crowd.

Fucker sang Mine All Mine. WTF?! really? That's what you choose to follow up after a young hungry Metallica, a solid Scorpions, and a very competent Dokken? Again...WTF?!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Jesus Christ...enough of the talk about that other guy in a tour review thread...holy shit!!!!
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VanCanHalen
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2012

Ok some more video, check out 1:28 in the video.....LOL love it, all I will say it reminds me of "Rockers with walkers" gotta love Dave!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Jesus Christ...enough of the talk about that other guy in a tour review thread...holy shit!!!!

My bad. That's 50 hail Roths for me tonight at bedtime.

The power of Roth compels me!
                          The power of Roth compels me!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by VanCanHalen
                            Ok some more video, check out 1:28 in the video.....LOL love it, all I will say it reminds me of "Rockers with walkers" gotta love Dave!!!

awesome!!
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by VanCanHalen
                              All I can say is too bad it's not entire show as its best footage of entire tour so far, Thanks!

Comment

• VanCanHalen
                                Groupie
                                • Jan 2012

More videos coming, Ive got full length Ice Cream Man that ill upload and share tomorrow, stay tuned & stay frosty.

Comment

Working...