• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Your summer concert plans?

Other than VH (or not), who else are you all seeing?

I'll start in May. Got the Replacements in Columbus on the 6th and Jeff Beck on the 15th. Stones in Columbus on May 30th and probably Detroit and Buffalo in June, and then VH here and in London.

I haven't done three in a month in a long time, probably since I saw VH in Toronto, Cleveland, and Toronto again over a week in '07.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Nothing...nada...nil...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Foo Fighters...July....Susquehanna Bank Center
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• private parts
          Sniper
          • Jan 2007

the CRUE in Atlanta GA
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

SunJam[13] - Early in August every year Utila hosts the largest electronic music party in Central America. DJs are flown in from all around the world, and the event draws a crowd of over a thousand from all over Central America. The entire week leading up to SunJam there are pre-parties and the island is crowded and buzzing with excitement. Note that it can be very hard to find a place to stay during this week. For more information about SunJam visit Parrots Dive Centre[14], whose owner is one of the main organizers.

OnlineCityTickets.com is your source for Ak-Chin Pavilion tickets as well as all Phoenix event tickets. Get your Ak-Chin Pavilion tickets as soon as possible.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by private parts
              the CRUE in Atlanta GA
              Got invited to Washington state to see Crue and Alice Cooper at the Tacoma Dome in July. Never thought much of them or their music but they put on a great show and they swore this would be their last tour, so it'll be an event worth checking out. (the factor that really sealed the deal was that there are at least 1,000 drunk sluts at any Motley Crue show).

Other than that, I'm debating on hitting the Rock USA festival in Wisconsin. The lineup is hit and miss, so during the sets of bands I don't care to see, I can pursue some drunk sluts. (it's ALL about the drunk sluts!)

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Got invited to Washington state to see Crue and Alice Cooper at the Tacoma Dome in July. Never thought much of them or their music but they put on a great show and they swore this would be their last tour, so it'll be an event worth checking out. (the factor that really sealed the deal was that there are at least 1,000 drunk sluts at any Motley Crue show).

Other than that, I'm debating on hitting the Rock USA festival in Wisconsin. The lineup is hit and miss, so during the sets of bands I don't care to see, I can pursue some drunk sluts. (it's ALL about the drunk sluts!)
                The Drunk Sluts!! My new favorite band!

Did get to see the Crue with KISS at Alpine Valley in 2012. Unbelievable venue - Made me want to see them again.
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                  The Drunk Sluts!! My new favorite band!

Did get to see the Crue with KISS at Alpine Valley in 2012. Unbelievable venue - Made me want to see them again.
                  alpine was sooo much fun in the late 80s early 90s
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Going to see Michael Schenker this Saturday and Rush in June..

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm seeing the 2 VH shows in Florida and catching AIC at the Hard Rock down here. That's it so far..
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The New Christy Minstrels

Except they're old and possibly dead. Still that would be a better show than some 60 year-old bald fart and his chubby guitar player.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          The New Christy Minstrels

Except they're old and possibly dead. Still that would be a better show than some 60 year-old bald fart and his chubby guitar player.
                          Mod chicks are hot.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2005

I caught the Michael Schenker concert last night at an old theater in St. Charles. He played great and the set list included a bunch of UFO and Scorpions. Good to see him play with his act cleaned up. Nailed every song.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I'll probably check out some new acts that aren't hipster douchbags.

Comment

Working...