• Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Lucky?

LUCKY?

YOUR Wings were up 3-2 in the series, including a Game 7 on HOME ICE.....

But YOUR Wings CHOKED, letting Max Fucking Talbot to beat Osgood not once, but TWICE....

But yeah, you're right, that's just luck....

Fucking Wings fans, you guys are the best.....
    My Wings? I HATE the Wings, and always have! I was glad PISSburgh won that series, even with that whiney bitch on the team!

I am fucking pissed they get out shot something like 44-16, and still win.

Oh, and Datsyuk is 50 fucking times the player whiney Sindy ever dreamed of being! Sindy doesn't have the balls to back check and play both ends of the ice like Datsyuk does! That's coming from a Wings hater!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
      My Wings? I HATE the Wings, and always have! I was glad PISSburgh won that series, even with that whiney bitch on the team!

I am fucking pissed they get out shot something like 44-16, and still win.

Oh, and Datsyuk is 50 fucking times the player whiney Sindy ever dreamed of being! Sindy doesn't have the balls to back check and play both ends of the ice like Datsyuk does! That's coming from a Wings hater!

Wow, you fooled the hell out of me then. Who's your team, Chicago?

I'm a big Datsyuk fan, love the game he plays... But you obviously either don't watch Crosby very much, or have selective memory about Crosby's defensive ability...

Maybe you're thinking about Ovechkin not back-checking, it's sure as hell not Crosby....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Hartley fined 50k...nice.

Next time he sends out his goons in a lost cause it will be 75k or .

The Nucks even schooled them in the brawl...it was a perfect night.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Sindy is doing well tonight! Fleury as well...some VH fans on this site know fuck all about hockey or never played the game.... Fuck you little bitches. Go Habs go! BTW.
          Oh! and by the way was Connor McDavid happy to end up in Edmonton tonight...wow!
          Last edited by So this is love; 04-18-2015, 10:51 PM.
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I know...like saying Crosby isn't a two way player. It's like they have never watched a game before
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

You guys play too late...I fell asleep midgame last night.

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                I know...like saying Crosby isn't a two way player. It's like they have never watched a game before
                Obviously these guys have never played or never watched a game before. Yeah Crosby's offside reaction on Scuderi was not appropriate in the first game...I agree. Move on.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

He isn't a two way player. But love is blind, and I understand you fags are in love with him!

He did have a good game tonight. Now he can go back to playing mediocre, and the Pens can lose the series!

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Wow, you fooled the hell out of me then. Who's your team, Chicago?
                    I'm an Avalanche fan, but I'm also a fan of whoever the Wings are playing!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

He isn't a two way player. But love is blind, and I understand you fags are in love with him!

He did have a good game tonight. Now he can go back to playing mediocre, and the Pens can lose the series!
                      Leading his team to victory in MSG against #1 team in the league...I'd say that is about all the character I would want from a leader on the Pens.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Oh wait...as Captain he may have asked the ref for clarification on a call or two as the Captain is obligated to do as part of that role ...so yeah he probably "whined"
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oh wait...as Captain he may have asked the ref for clarification on a call or two as the Captain is obligated to do as part of that role ...so yeah he probably "whined"
                          Flamma, that's what all the other Captains do. Sindy goes and cries to the refs. They should mic him so the whole world can hear him crying to the refs all the time!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Flamma, that's what all the other Captains do. Sindy goes and cries to the refs. They should mic him so the whole world can hear him crying to the refs all the time!

Oh, only mic up Crosby, but don't mic up anyone else, because OBVIOUSLY they don't "whine".....

Pathetic....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm an Avalanche fan, but I'm also a fan of whoever the Wings are playing!
                              Then you're in luck. Tampa looks good this year and I definitely expect them to advance past Detroit.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Hartley fined 50k...nice.

Next time he sends out his goons in a lost cause it will be 75k or .

The Nucks even schooled them in the brawl...it was a perfect night.
                                I don't get to see them much here.. how are they looking? Is goal tending finally solid there?
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...