"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    HHAHAHAHA!

You guys HAVE to see this sticker on ebay. Use the zoom feature when you mouse over & look at Sammys face. WHAT THE FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is fucked up man.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Van-Halen-Ra...item3371e416a5
    This has to be the gayest thing I've ever seen. And the douche selling it thinks it's the greatest VH sticker ever??? Really??? I feel sorry for whatever kid had one of these on his school notebook back in the day...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      This has to be the gayest thing I've ever seen. And the douche selling it thinks it's the greatest VH sticker ever??? Really??? I feel sorry for whatever kid had one of these on his school notebook back in the day...

No. He just wants to sell it.

Anything you want to get rid of is THE GREATEST THING EVER OMG YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW!!!
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

God dam. That is so gay, it is beyond words.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What's the yellow stuff all over Sam's face? Piss from him drinking the golden shower his gay lover was giving him?
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

This is sad...

Neckbrace, mullet and stupid motherfucker...

No wonder Ed started drinking again...

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              This is sad...

Ugh. I watched the whole thing. When Sammy licked his fingers in the camera I almost puked a little in my mouth.

And this is Poundcake, not Amsterdam. I used to kinda like that song. Haven't heard it in a long time and oh man....it has not held up to time well.

Only time will tell if Sammys music stands the test of time.........and time has reached it's answer. NO
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2006

ugh. I watched the whole thing. When sammy licked his fingers in the camera i almost puked a little in my mouth.

And this is poundcake, not amsterdam. I used to kinda like that song. Haven't heard it in a long time and oh man....it has not held up to time well.

only time will tell if sammys music stands the test of time.........and time has reached it's answer. No
                lol ^^^
                “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• evil_lil
                  Groupie
                  • Dec 2007

Ugh. I watched the whole thing.
                  You have stronger constitution than me. I lasted until Hagar slaps his own ass about a minute in... I can't believe anyone takes this guy seriously.

I was kinda liking Ed's tone too - interested enough to check it out, but I can't watch that shit.

Comment

• Halen High
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

When I first heard Poundcake I thought......that's pretty good. Maybe the new album will rock hard after all. It turned out to be the most generic, bland and uninspired hard rock album I had ever heard from a famous band. An album of clunkers, and in time, even its best song by far, Poundcake, started to sound a little 'tired' and I stopped listening to it as well. It wasn't just Hagar's awful lyrics, Eddie had no connection in the studio with this guy at all and he served up some really forgettable stuff.

They were so 'done' by the time the stupidly named F.U.C.K. was released. In Australia, by the early 90s they had become the 'incredible disappearing band'. Unlike other famous hard rock bands who were still releasing albums at that time, Van Hagar had lost the kids. Only diehards, guitar heads and old Hagar fans were hanging on. They had become dull - on and off stage - despite bass player's lame attempt to claim they went to another level......lol.

Comment

• Halen High
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2004

Compare the above Van Hagar video with the footage of the brutal band that just destroyed Montreal......no wonder so many people across the various sites, who grew up on Van Hagar, are saying they just witnessed the best Van Halen show they've ever seen. No kidding.

Comment

• NIN1211
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Sammy sounds and moves like George Michael knocked of bowling pin up his ass with a sledge hammer.
                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMMY-HAGAR-...#ht_1133wt_698

Not sure what is worse here. The fact that this picture is listed under vintage Van Halen, or that Spam is selling his high school graduation pictures (Senior Year Baaaaayyyyybayyyyy)! Class of 54 rules dude!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by NIN1211
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMMY-HAGAR-...#ht_1133wt_698

Not sure what is worse here. The fact that this picture is listed under vintage Van Halen, or that Spam is selling his high school graduation pictures (Senior Year Baaaaayyyyybayyyyy)! Class of 54 rules dude!
                          He looks like one of Dave's sheep dogs in that pic.

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            This is sad...

I now remember why I left this show early! I remember when Ed started Panama...closed my eyes for a sec and it almost sounded like VH..then I opened my eyes and had the harsh reminder that I was in Spamolot.....easy exit from the Palace of Auburn Hills that night!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                              They had become dull - on and off stage - despite bass player's lame attempt to claim they went to another level......lol.

Yeah. They ran out of gas about 1/3 of the way through OU812 musically. I remember the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame video where Eddie says "When Sammy joined the band it just went BADOOOSH!"....yeah Ed, that's the sound of the shit plopping into the toilet water.

Comment

• fourthcoming

No other way to put it.....that video is just soooooo dull.......their just another run of the mill band at that point. Van Halen after being completely neutered and spayed.

Comment

Working...