X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Did you seriously look at what you just posted?

Mother's race: Oklahoman
    Father's race: Iowan
    Date of birth : Sundial broken

Uh yeah, sure that's an official document. You must be smoking some good shit tonight
    Not close enough. But it wasn't from being too buzzed. I just can't see worth a damn without my glasses and they give me a head ache when I wear them. I think McCain qualifies even if he was born off base but I don't get why anybody would say Cruz does. He's a fucking Canuck. They need to tell that cocksucker to stay home next time. Home in Calgary, Alberta.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I didn't vote for McCain anyway. I respect his veteran and POW status but he's too wishy washy on immigration.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe 20 years ago, he's an old fart now. Forget technicalities of where he was born which doesn't matter, he chose Palin as a running mate which is unforgivable.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          ...he's too wishy washy on immigration.
          Da MaN'S iNSaNE! hEE WaNTED T2o gIve da STiNGERS T2O TeRRORiSTS T2o SHoOT DoWN RuSSIAN PLaNES LaST MOnth. Da mAn shOuldn't EVeN BeE iiN OFFiCE!/!!/! Or HaVE SHaRPiE OBjECTS!
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Maybe 20 years ago, he's an old fart now. Forget technicalities of where he was born which doesn't matter, he chose Palin as a running mate which is unforgivable.
            In his case they shouldn't. I read some more last night that said the area his parents were in when he was born was considered a part of the US after the fact but it was retroactive to before he was born. Still can't find a straight answer about if he was born on base or in a private hospital. The birth certificate Ford posted may or may not be legit. The rule that you must be born here was to keep foreign influences out out of our government but McCain's parents were both US citizens and his dad was there because he was active duty US military at the time.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              Not close enough. But it wasn't from being too buzzed. I just can't see worth a damn without my glasses and they give me a head ache when I wear them. I think McCain qualifies even if he was born off base but I don't get why anybody would say Cruz does. He's a fucking Canuck. They need to tell that cocksucker to stay home next time. Home in Calgary, Alberta.
              I don't think he could handle Calgary's Muslim mayor....
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I used to think this was just silly horror/science fiction. But after hearing some of the scary shit that Cruz and Stabber say, this scene seems all too prophetic almost:

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rafael Jr. flip-flops on Syrian refugees??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...