X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Holding patter until he is out of the TV contract and the mega deal for a proper fight
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Agreed. They'll be one more fight to take him to 50-0.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Fury is talking a really good game for Wlad - do you reckon we're going to be yelling 'timbeeeeer!' at some point on the night?
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

It will be a shame if fury wins. I think he is a big daft prick

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Moneyweather Beto us a very poor match up.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Any thoughts on Mayweather vs. McGregor? It's ridiculous but I see a lot of people thinking McGregor has a chance. I think they are insane, Floyd could drop this clown on a bad day in handcuffs. I refuse to pay a hundred bucks to watch this farce but I'll probably hit a bar and watch it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

I think it's total horse shit I have zero interst in it , I've watched mcgregor before and in some of his training recently the guy can't defend for shit.

On a lighter note tho the press conferences have been comedy gold I would watch his Netflix show.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Ggg vs canelo now we are talking that will be something .

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    I think it's total horse shit I have zero interst in it , I've watched mcgregor before and in some of his training recently the guy can't defend for shit.

On a lighter note tho the press conferences have been comedy gold I would watch his Netflix show.
                    It's amazing what people will fall for. Would rather see Mayweather school that Horn idiot but as Floyd would say, ain't no money in that.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Ggg vs canelo now we are talking that will be something .
                      I think Alvarez wins it. If GGG wins it I'll start being a believer.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Am a ggg fan , purely from an entertainment angle. The problem is he has always been hittable it's almost like it's not a factor to him but against canelo that might be a mistake.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LMFAO! It appears you are correct, sir!

Conor McGregor Reportedly Knocked Out In Sparring For 'Money Fight' With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I hope these two douchebags punch each other into a fucking coma!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wouldn't pay to watch it but I think I may well put a bet on.

Best description I've heard of it is that it's like having Gordon Ramsey take on Rodger Federer at tennis using a frying pan for a racket because hey he's good with a frying pan and it's kind of the same shape.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

I think Mayweather wins but I think you guys are gonna be surprised. McGregor is a puncher in mma..he doesnt grapple much from what Ive seen..and Diaz rocked him in their fights and he never dropped..just sayin..

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                Any thoughts on Mayweather vs. McGregor? It's ridiculous but I see a lot of people thinking McGregor has a chance. I think they are insane, Floyd could drop this clown on a bad day in handcuffs. I refuse to pay a hundred bucks to watch this farce but I'll probably hit a bar and watch it.
                                If McGregor were treating it seriously, it might be something I would have an actual interest in from a technical standpoint.

As it is now, with all those silly press conferences, clearly both fighters are treating it along the lines of a pro wrestling freak show. And I have no interest in staged freak shows when it comes to boxing.

If Floyd loses, and a second fight results, clearly the fix was in from the start. If Mayweather actually lets the fight drag out beyond 4 or 5 rounds, I suppose I could let that slide in terms of giving people their money's worth.

I mean, if both these guys are just straight up boxing, it's going to be a boring fight because there's no way McGregor can straight up outbox Mayweather.

And $100 to see this farce? I'm with you: if I'm out and a bar has it televised (and I'm not paying some absurd cover charge to watch it), I'll check it out. Otherwise, I'll watch it for free online after the fight has taken place.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...