I think most of us are mutts!
    I'm 15/16ths Scottish.

We don't talk about that other 16th...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Natural tobacco....not the commercial chemical-additive shit.

And the smoke should never hit your throat or lungs. It's purpose is to carry the prayers up to the creator.
      "Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer"

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Okay, all aboard the boredom train. Another thesis on on how humans always stand at the ready to condemn others on "moral grounds" and how such behavior the authoritarian condemns the moral laziness seen in others is actually driven to see immoral attributes as a whole whether there are any basis in fact or not. In other words, I'm writing a paper upon the thesis that "I'm no asshole, nosireeeee bob, other people are." In other words of the other words, a person who is an asshole own unacceptable impulses are projected onto to other assholes who are then rejected - as being assholes, of course.

It seems assholes are complex: conventionalism, authoritarian, submission and authoritarian aggression moral aspects must be weaved into the thesis.

Life was so much simpler when I could call out you assholes for being the classic rock/homoerotic worshiping, Walmart shopping, conspiracy douchebagging, kangaroo humping, NFL wife beating watching assholes you really are.

Me? I'm perfect.
        Interesting coincidence... I ran across this picture on FB this morning and there were about 50 comments criticizing the parent and aghast at how cruel she was doing this to her kid... All ready to condemn her on moral grounds!!

I questioned that rather than an abusive act... the kid was just bored shopping and was goofing around with his toy handcuffs. So now I'm an asshole pointing out kids do silly stuff when bored... Rather than sharpen the pitchforks and jump on the condemnation train!!

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

My family is like the UN, lol. I have a Jamaican uncle, a mulatto 2nd cousin, and her son is part Native. Their family portrait is hilarious.
          One of my nieces has one Italian, one German and two Filipino kids. When they all get together some people assume they're foster kids.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo

I questioned that rather than an abusive act... the kid was just bored shopping and was goofing around with his toy handcuffs. So now I'm an asshole pointing out kids do silly stuff when bored... Rather than sharpen the pitchforks and jump on the condemnation train!!
            Maybe the kid's a kleptomaniac and she has to handcuff him to the basket while they're in the store.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              "Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer, Please creator don't give me oral cancer"
              Hey, I never said I believed it, this is just their teachings...I don't think cancer rates are very high from natural tobacco though...the formaldehyde and benzene and 52 other chemicals probably have more to do with that...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I suspect that its the paper and the filters (some of which actually used to contain asbestos, and others ground glass) that contribute to cancer as much as the tobacco itself.

I've actually never smoked a tobacco cigarette in my life, but even with weed, I always preferred pipes and bongs to joints. Keep the paper out of the equation entirely.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I suspect that its the paper and the filters (some of which actually used to contain asbestos, and others ground glass) that contribute to cancer as much as the tobacco itself.

I've actually never smoked a tobacco cigarette in my life, but even with weed, I always preferred pipes and bongs to joints. Keep the paper out of the equation entirely.
                  Players used to have fibreglass in their filters. There are tons of chemical additives in commercial tobacco...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Players used to have fibreglass in their filters. There are tons of chemical additives in commercial tobacco...
                    Cigarette papers have lines of magnesium in them to keep them burning evenly. Some rolling papers have them too. I prefer to bong my smoke but I usually leave the paraphenilia at home if I'm out and about getting high.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

I've actually never smoked a tobacco cigarette in my life,
                      You never even tried tobacco? I smoke cigars (I don't inhale though) and I've smoked blunts rolled in cigar papers made out tobacco but I never got into cigarettes either. Never understood why people do.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        You never even tried tobacco? I smoke cigars (I don't inhale though) and I've smoked blunts rolled in cigar papers made out tobacco but I never got into cigarettes either. Never understood why people do.
                        The only tobacco I ever smoked was in pipe ceremonies. And as Angel previously indicated, you "don't inhale".

Tried chewing tobacco once in junior high. Got sick. Never touched it again. Cigarettes just never appealed to me, though if there's such a thing as "genetic" tobacco addiction receptors, I should have had them, since both my parents smoked prior to me being born. Mom quit when she was pregnant. Dad quit when I was about 5, I think. Both became militant non-smokers after that. But it never appealed to me, even as a "rebellion" thing.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Same here.

No pipe ceremonies wif tabco.

Tried Red Man after the local Triple A baseball team left a whole bunch of it on the bench after a game when I worked for them. Got sick.

I have tried to smoke twice.

First time I got sick, coughed, hacked, wheezed....got a headache...

I said "Why in the hell do you want to feel this messed up?"

My friend said "Oh, you get used to it".

My reply: "I could never get used to being sick. Fuck this shit".

Thank the gods I dodged that bullet.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Tried chewing tobacco once in junior high. Got sick. Never touched it again.
                            Tried that once myself when I was 21. I was working at a lumber yard as a customer loader at the time. When it was real hot we were allowed to hang out in the shade by the office but when it was your turn you had to go out to the yard. I took a dip while I was waiting my turn. I felt fine until it was my turn and I had to get out into the hot desert sun. Within a few seconds I knew wasn't gonna make it so I handed off to the next loader and headed for the shade. As soon as my boss saw me all pale and covered in sweat he sent me home for the rest of the day.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              Same here.

No pipe ceremonies wif tabco.

Tried Red Man after the local Triple A baseball team left a whole bunch of it on the bench after a game when I worked for them. Got sick.

I have tried to smoke twice.

First time I got sick, coughed, hacked, wheezed....got a headache...

I said "Why in the hell do you want to feel this messed up?"

My friend said "Oh, you get used to it".

My reply: "I could never get used to being sick. Fuck this shit".

Thank the gods I dodged that bullet.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Then I discovered pot.

Comment

Working...