Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I think everyone agrees he did the wrong thing. I would be in jail for murder right now if I found out my kid was a victim of these bastards, because I lost my off button when the adrenelin starts, long ago.

Was Paterno paid off or did they have some heavy shit on him if he called the cops..?

He died before he could speak on it..?

Convienent death kinda like a mob hit.

If there is ever a grand jury a real legal suit brought against them to shut down the footbal program as punishment, it would take millions to prosecute, not gonna happen, but shutting it down would send a message to the kiddie rapist organisations of this world that it will no longer stand as a natural act.

The school could be brought up on conspiracy charges and the government would pay.

Fuck if I know... the cover up is some old boy school, big business shit.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

We need to give SERIOUS thought to dismantling the Statue of Liberty --- for America's complicity in African slavery, Japanese internment during WWII, aborting fetuses, Tuskegee experiment, etc, etc.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

CNN is reporting that Penn State may face a Bowl ban for a set number of years, loss of scholarships, and a $30 million fine...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
          We need to give SERIOUS thought to dismantling the Statue of Liberty --- for America's complicity in African slavery, Japanese internment during WWII, aborting fetuses, Tuskegee experiment, etc, etc.
          The Statue of Liberty never fucking worried about being humane to a pedophile while he was actively raping boys...

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            The Statue of Liberty never fucking worried about being humane to a pedophile while he was actively raping boys...
            You really don't want to fuck with the Statue of Liberty. Particularly if Jackie Wilson's "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher" happens to be playing in the background.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

NCAA just brought the fucking hammer down...

- 4 year bowl ban
              - Scholarships reduced from 25 to 15
              - $60 million in fines
              - All of Paterno's wins from 1998 thru 2011 vacated

And now the Big 10 will pile on their penalties.

Penn State football is completely fucked for at least a decade....and I'm glad to see it happen.
              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 07-23-2012, 09:42 AM.
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by fryingdutchman

- 4 year bowl ban
                - Scholarships reduced from $25 mil to $15 mil
                - $60 million dollars in fines

And now the Big 10 will pile on their penalties.

Penn State football is completely fucked for at least a decade....and I'm glad to see it happen.
                and....I hope I heard this right..?

I heard on the radio that any active player on Penn States Football Team can transfer no questions asked (as far as credit tranfer of courses complete) and have a starting position on said new team.

People are going to be running like rats from a sinking ship from this school this may bury the school within a couple years..?
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                  ...and I'm glad to see it happen.
                  So is this guy...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Was 409 wins. Now 298. From 1st to 12th!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

How much actual coaching was Paterno doing the last 5 years or so anyway?

Comment

• loucap81
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2012

I read there was a 2010 Ohio State/Penn State game that both teams have now vacated

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I'm gonna say it anyway.....

A lot of you have some strong opinions about this, as your entitled to, of course.... And everyone agrees, this was a tragic situation, and Penn State will feel the NCAA repercussions announced today for at least a decade, probably more....

But people want the PSU football program to go away FOREVER.....

That's fine if it's your opinion, but don't stand there and try to tell me you would be just as outraged it this were to happen at your respective favorite college....

If this had happened at Michigan, or Alabama, or Virginia Tech, or wherever, don't tell me that you would be clamoring for your program to be shut down forever....

There, I said it.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

A lot of you have some strong opinions about this, as your entitled to, of course.... And everyone agrees, this was a tragic situation, and Penn State will feel the NCAA repercussions announced today for at least a decade, probably more....

That's fine if it's your opinion, but don't stand there and try to tell me you would be just as outraged it this were to happen at your respective favorite college....

If this had happened at Michigan, or Alabama, or Virginia Tech, or wherever, don't tell me that you would be clamoring for your program to be shut down forever....

There, I said it.....
                            No flaming here, you didn't wish my family dead or that we burn to death so I can be reasonable about this. I do disagree though, I know I could never root for ANY team again if they had been involved in a cover up that ruined the lives of so many children. The fact that they knew and did nothing caused more children to be victims. You guys can call bullshit all you want but I know I could never cheer for a team again even after everyone that was involved is gone, the memory is still there. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

There, I said it.....
                              Wouldn't really bother me at all, but I'm not a football fan. Not calling for it to go away FOREVER though, but I did say I thought a timeout was in order. I DO think too much emphasis is placed on the game itself, as we see in this case.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                No flaming here, you didn't wish my family dead or that we burn to death so I can be reasonable about this.
                                Nah, I don't get upset here anymore. Just not worth it, nor are the people that I've gotten upset about....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...