X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    And who exactly does that racist jackass moonie puppet think is going to run the country if Obama "resigns"?

I'm assuming he's not a fan of Joe Biden. Does he assume they will both quit and the orange drunk crybaby can be President.

Oh yeah, that would really be an improvement.......
    aww dodge, still got that cindy sheehan taste on your tonsils?

VP Joe Biden would make a different kind of prez. ask his son Beau.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Hey now, don't be dissin' the Tan!
      I don't care what your politics are, that bozo is a toe curling embarrassment to your country.

He's like your Susan Boyle...

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What if we just killed all the Muslims? That would solve at least some of the problem... wouldn't it?
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
          What if we just killed all the Muslims? That would solve at least some of the problem... wouldn't it?
          You really want to kill about 1.7 billion people over what a handful of assholes have done?

Hell, that's like saying Hitler might have been on to something because he somehow was able to look into the future and see Benji NuttyYahoo and Rahm Emanuel.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't want to kill anybody. Hey, if you think you can talk some sense into them be my guest
            I don't see any of the other 1.6999999999 billion speaking out against the assholes though.
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Do you even know any Muslims?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

How about we stop meddling with Muslim countries and kill off the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex ??

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  How about we stop meddling
                  If only we never started.

No more time for Monday morning quarter-backing, though. I can't see any light at the end of this tunnel. What would a decent "strategy" even be at this point?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                    I don't want to kill anybody. Hey, if you think you can talk some sense into them be my guest
                    I don't see any of the other 1.6999999999 billion speaking out against the assholes though.
                    That's because either a) you're not looking or b) your media isn't showing you.
                    Conservative media figures have wrongly accused Muslim groups and leaders of failing to denounce the violent acts of the terrorist group the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL), despite the fact that numerous Muslim religious authorities, advocacy groups, and Imams have come together to denounce the Islamic State's un-Islamic crimes against humanity.
                    Last edited by Angel; 09-03-2014, 07:58 AM.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How about we stop meddling with Muslim countries and kill off the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex ??
                      People like you would have to stop whoring for, and enabling, oil and gas lobbyists first with your CC denialist shit...

You're one of the douchebags that jerksoffs at Chrysler dealerships to useless, ridiculous cars with shitty gas mileage, but YOU'RE going to lecture us about dependance on Middle East oil? Fuckwit...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

First of all, I hardly drive that car at all...

Secondly, we produce enough oil right here at home...

Thirdly, you're a dork...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I don't care what your politics are, that bozo is a toe curling embarrassment to your country.

He's like your Susan Boyle...
                          Irrelevant when he has a tan that freaking awesome.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

You're one of the douchebags that jerksoffs at Chrysler dealerships to useless, ridiculous cars with shitty gas mileage, but YOU'RE going to lecture us about dependance on Middle East oil? Fuckwit...

The 700+ HP Dodge Challenger Hellcat gets better gas mileage than most cars built during the "oil crisis". It's built better, safer, more reliable and gets better mileage!

Come on dude. The business you're in, and you're going to talk about internal combustion engines, and the supposed strain they put on the environment, and gas and oil propaganda?

We (North America) do NOT need to rely on the middle east for oil. We are sitting on more here, than they have there. Between us and Canada, we could EASILY quit doing business with those fucks. But it's all POLITICS!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

How about we stop meddling with Muslim countries
                              I'm all for that. But then the entire middle east is gonna be united under the most harsh version of Sharia Law you can imagine. We can't save the world and if those idiots want to keep treating their women lower than hammered dog shit, strap semtex underoos on their kids and basically chop and slice their way to a Caliphate then whatever. Except once they get a taste of ruling an entire region, they ain't gonna stop there. And why would they?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                The 700+ HP Dodge Challenger Hellcat gets better gas mileage than most cars built during the "oil crisis". It's built better, safer, more reliable and gets better mileage!

Come on dude. The business you're in, and you're going to talk about internal combustion engines, and the supposed strain they put on the environment, and gas and oil propaganda?

We (North America) do NOT need to rely on the middle east for oil. We are sitting on more here, than they have there. Between us and Canada, we could EASILY quit doing business with those fucks. But it's all POLITICS!
                                Drill baby DRILL!! I want me some cheap gas and a Cadillac the size of my house!

Comment

Working...