Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    I think I will be avoiding CNN coverage of this one.

Maybe CNN International, if I can find a decent stream on XBMC, but that's as far as I go.
    You really think there's a difference between CNN and CNN international ??

It's a western propaganda network not unlike ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX or the BBC...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by FORD
      But again, "who benefits", in that scenario. Surely they wouldn't be trying to take Vladdie out? And I don't see why they would want to kill a bunch of civilans from other countries.
      Could be a game of dirty pool (or poot). Perhaps, he's thinking that if he were able to convince everyone that the Ukranians did it, it would throw the heat and hate off of him and onto them. A long shot, horribly stupid idea, but hey, we're talking about the guy who likes to be photographed shirtless riding a horse.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

It's still a flight path for many major airlines, the no fly zone only extends to 30, 000 feet . Commercial flights are higher than that . Though British airways doesn't fly over that part of Ukraine .

Pretty counter intuitive to fly commercial airlines over war zones to put it mildly .
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'd be looking at the Obomba administration, the CIA and George Soros before I blame Putin...

This is like blaming 911 on Putin...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            but hey, we're talking about the guy who likes to be photographed shirtless riding a horse.
            Hell yeah, that's what you can do when you run a country!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I'd be looking at the Obomba administration, the CIA and George Soros before I blame Putin...

Not even close.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS

Rather than untrained jumpy jacks in control of high grade weapons .

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Rather than untrained jumpy jacks in control of high grade weapons .
                  Exactly. You got a bunch of pumped up rebels that got hold of a launcher and said "What's the point in having this fucker if we don't use it??" So they think they see a military transport plane, cause they're all juiced up on cheap Ukrainian vodka and somebody says "Shoot that sumbitch!"

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Exactly. You got a bunch of pumped up rebels that got hold of a launcher and said "What's the point in having this fucker if we don't use it??" So they think they see a military transport plane, cause they're all juiced up on cheap Ukrainian vodka and somebody says "Shoot that sumbitch!"
                    it's like you've been to my house...
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      it's like you've been to my house...
                      Just peeping in the windows from time to time.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Just peeping in the windows from time to time.
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Was the missing plane a 777?

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

As supposed to witnesses seeing bodies falling from the sky on the bbc .

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

This isn't going to be some weird conspiracy . If it wasn't this plane it would be one of the dozens of others who flew over there everyday to the Far East . It's a major flight path .

It's massive news in Newcastle , of of the two toon fans is a bit of celeb for seeing Newcastle all over the world . He was going to watch them on an overseas tour . Obviously lol .

This is on first look a passenger plane above some fucking morons with hardware . Putin should come clean and go fuck , that wasn't meant to happen we will bring these guys to justice .
                                But both sides will play the blame deny game .

Comment

Working...