• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    What do you mean by that?
    I mean that's the measure of success in your mind...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
      I think die hards would buy this but if it's not from 78/84 most people will just but it back on the shelf.
      I'll watch a couple of songs on YouTube...

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Droomer5150
        Man, just scanned through like 20 pages of rumours, hate, speculation and more hate on VHlinks. I feel like maybe the band is just like yeah nah, we're not telling anyone until we announce it officially, lets have some fun put out this rumour to this guy.... to cover up whatever it is they're actually working on. "who am I to get in the way of a good rumour?"

I'm getting dangerous amounts of anxious, exciting yet frustrating anticipation again...
        I would guess that Sesh and team probably have the same info as Jeff...from the same source, whom we all know is about as reliable as you can get...

...Get Ready...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
          =VH= Action Figures..

WHERE IS THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN? 📢📢📢📡📡📡
          Now those...I would definitely buy!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I'm getting dangerous amounts of anxious, exciting yet frustrating anticipation again...
            Yeah it kinda sucks...

But Dave and Edwad are very capable of pleasantly surprising us...

So, we'll see...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I mean that's the measure of success in your mind...
              Wtf? This is one strange little convo...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Sesh and the team ?!??

Now that's a good one...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                  Wtf? This is one strange little convo...
                  You're an actress, right ??

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Sesh and the team ?!??

Now that's a good one...

you are a bitter , little man . found a power socket in that cave of yours I see
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        So if there isn't an album in the can and they arnt in contact . Baring in mind dave was speaking to Alex daily at one point
                        No, Dave said he was talking to Al on a daily basis. And Dave has a habit of saying what he wants to happen instead of what's really happening. Just like the European tour comment.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          No, Dave said he was talking to Al on a daily basis. And Dave has a habit of saying what he wants to happen instead of what's really happening. Just like the European tour comment.
                          Ouch .... that still hurts
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Not as bad as this...

Originally posted by ME

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Man, just scanned through like 20 pages of rumours, hate, speculation and more hate on VHlinks.
                              I started at page 70 and am ready to bail. Some of those turds are annoying. "Don't take it out on Andrew!" Fuck that guy!
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                I started at page 70 and am ready to bail. Some of those turds are annoying. "Don't take it out on Andrew!" Fuck that guy!

Rumor mongers are no different whether you're talking about music, sports, politics, etc., etc....

I trust Jeff with his sources.. I don't know who his sources are, and I won't ask him, but I've spoken and texted him several times over the years, and I've met he and his wife at the Forum show (along with Brett and his wife).... They're good people, they're legit VH fans, and they're not about to be rumor mongers to drive up page views....

And the fact that Andrew's pussy hurts now, oh fucking well.... We've all seen his bullshit time and time again.....

Actually though, I was surprised how many Army folks post over there, and you know what, at this point in time, that's cool....

The older I get, and I just kicked 50, the more I despise the message board drama and the more I just wanna come on sites like here, TCR and maybe even jump back into the ring at the Links, and just talk rock, specifically Van Halen..... Nothing more....

Yeah, the Hagarita lovers are maddening to read, but if I'm over there, I just scroll completely past all of their posts.... Just now, I went through about 50 of the last pages in that thread in about 10 minutes... I read what Andrew wrote, then I see how Jeff shut him down, that's all I need to see....
                                Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 11-23-2014, 11:29 AM.
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...