No announcement yet.

Dweezil Zappa: “Van Halen played me some new stuff from his record”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it.. if EVH is actually out and about, at a Jeff Beck show no less, and is showing off new material it has to be a good sign... I'm keeping hope alive!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

I think Dweez is now past the point of playing other people's music since it's all over Youtube.

He'll have to tell a different story now. Or write original music or something.

Comment

I suddenly feel like I did back in January 2000. But until there's an official VH press release or a credible media source reporting they are in the studio or heading there, I think we should remain sceptical.

It does sound promising though...Dweezil so casually letting us know like he did 10 years ago. And Eddie did say last year that he and Dave had got together several times to write for a new album...there ya go - I'm getting my hopes up again!

Comment

January 24, 2001 - Dweezil Zappa must have a sore throat after talking about Van Halen so much this past weekend! Last Friday he called in to KSHE-95 in St. Louis to talk about the Van Halen reunion. He mentioned that six songs on the new album were done, (news that he repeated at NAMM the next day), but also added that the band is currently in counseling to keep the amicable juices flowing.

Find by "leroy" from vhlinks

AGAIN!
          http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

Originally posted by vaijuju View Post
            http://www.vhnd.net/old/articles/010124-01.shtml

January 24, 2001 - Dweezil Zappa must have a sore throat after talking about Van Halen so much this past weekend! Last Friday he called in to KSHE-95 in St. Louis to talk about the Van Halen reunion. He mentioned that six songs on the new album were done, (news that he repeated at NAMM the next day), but also added that the band is currently in counseling to keep the amicable juices flowing.

Find by "leroy" from vhlinks

AGAIN!
            They should do a VH-1 special like Metallica did..

Comment

Dweezil's Frank Zappa Curly pubes can turn into kangaroos and kick his balls up his arse.
              No amout of wanking has released the anticipation of hearing those tracks
              from 2000, let alone post EVH rehab ??

What ? is Dweezil the hole in Ed's penis that doesnt get shaken after
              a piss ?? Just has to leak those few drops for all to see........
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by Carloscda View Post
                They should do a VH-1 special like Metallica did..
                That would be really cool. The Metallica documentary was really awesome. Think of all the live footage we could contribute. Or maybe some new footage will "appear" from the vaults, mysteriously... Think of all the tapes Ed would have to convert to digital... Maybe a new DVD here or there...

So much promise yet so much to waste it on.
                Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark View Post
                  Dweezil's Frank Zappa Curly pubes can turn into kangaroos and kick his balls up his arse.
                  No amout of wanking has released the anticipation of hearing those tracks
                  from 2000, let alone post EVH rehab ??

What ? is Dweezil the hole in Ed's penis that doesnt get shaken after
                  a piss ?? Just has to leak those few drops for all to see........
                  what an incredible visual. lol something tells me the Zappa's dont shake.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Hmm well it's something I guess. So starved for info any mere mention of Van Halen is newsworthy.
                    Hey that reminds me when Zakk Wylde won best guitarist at Golden God awards he credited Eddie Van Halen, among others as inspiration and I saw a guy with Van Halen reunion tour t-shirt on latest That Metal Show w/ Rob Halford...
                    "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Originally posted by deero
                      ......dweezil z is an attention whore. good at playing other people's music, so what? how many youtubes are there of KIDS playing "eruption"? man, it doesn't take much to get a circle-jerk goin' on the dave fan club site, does it? and the ones here who hate ed and fantasize about him sucking dicks, you'll be the first to buy a cd if one comes out, you'll buy tickets for the next greatest hits tour. hypocrites! but keep it up, this is a funny site. back to the circle boys---don't forget ford and bueno bob.............
                      Had a Gar moment there did ya..?
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                      X