Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You can make your own bar, all you need is a seat and some booze.

Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-30-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      You can make your own bar, all you need is a seat and some booze.

Oh, I do!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe some good news

University of Washington projection: Coronavirus won’t overwhelm Ohio hospitals and ICU beds

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Current estimates for the US are over 200 000 dead.

The important thing though is Trump's viewing figures are up!

He's just incapable of stopping his Ringmaster Showman bullshit, even at a time such as this.

But, it's just...him. He is who he is, it's baked into the cake, and he isn't gonna change who he is at this stage of the game, regardless of the circumstances...mostly because, he can't change.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Come on guys... There's a COVID-19 thread in the Front-Line forum... if you want to post political shit there... do so.

I started this thread to discuss the real things impacting us within our homes and local communities. Can you please keep it in that realm..?
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Terry
                  He's just incapable of stopping his Ringmaster Showman bullshit, even at a time such as this.

But, it's just...him. He is who he is, it's baked into the cake, and he isn't gonna change who he is at this stage of the game, regardless of the circumstances...mostly because, he can't change.
                  For a second I thought you were talking about Trump, then realized this is a DLR forum.
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Come on guys... There's a COVID-19 thread in the Front-Line forum... if you want to post political shit there... do so.

I started this thread to discuss the real things impacting us within our homes and local communities. Can you please keep it in that realm..?
                    I hate to say it but I’m having a blast during this. The ski resorts are closed to the public but being on the volunteer ski patrol we have been skiing slopes covered in some of the best snowfall of the year with nobody on then. Also gas for the snowmobile is dirt cheap.

Funny. I talked to a friend in Park City, Utah and asked how is it down there. He said all the church’s are closed but the liquor stores are open. It’s going pretty good.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                      For a second I thought you were talking about Trump, then realized this is a DLR forum.
                      Baked into a cake is right. A rum cake.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        I hate to say it but I’m having a blast during this. The ski resorts are closed to the public but being on the volunteer ski patrol we have been skiing slopes covered in some of the best snowfall of the year with nobody on then. Also gas for the snowmobile is dirt cheap.

Funny. I talked to a friend in Park City, Utah and asked how is it down there. He said all the church’s are closed but the liquor stores are open. It’s going pretty good.
                        Liquor stores are considered an "essential business" in UTAH??

Now that is actually shocking.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

According to the New England Journal of Medicine COVID-19 has a mortality rate of 0.1%. What kills people is the secondary infection that causes pneumonia. You can treat pneumonia with antibiotics and usually if you get a person on a Z-Pack when they first start showing signs of pneumonia you can kill it off before it sets in and gets worse.

So sure. Something to be careful about but it doesn’t justify the level of panic we are seeing. This is not Ebola.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Liquor stores are considered an "essential business" in UTAH??

Now that is actually shocking.
                            Metropolitan Salt Lake is actually a Democrat city. More non-Mormons live in Salt Lake County than Mormons now. People are moving in because they are growing jobs there. Lot’s of high tech, medical and finance jobs.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              According to the New England Journal of Medicine COVID-19 has a mortality rate of 0.1%. What kills people is the secondary infection that causes pneumonia. You can treat pneumonia with antibiotics and usually if you get a person on a Z-Pack when they first start showing signs of pneumonia you can kill it off before it sets in and gets worse.

So sure. Something to be careful about but it doesn’t justify the level of panic we are seeing. This is not Ebola.
                              It depends on age group, ask Italy...

Are there really jerkoffs running around still telling us this is just a cold or flu?

The best case scenario is that there are going to be 200,000 dead Americans. How many died of Ebola?..
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-31-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                It depends on age group, ask Italy...

Are there really jerkoffs running around still telling us this is just a cold or flu?

The best case scenario is that there are going to be 200,000 dead Americans. How many died of Ebola?..
                                You can lose 80,000 people in a bad flu season. Yeah 200,000 is Dr. Birxt estimate but you have as many opinions on this as you have doctors. Also it’s being politicized. There are people who would love to have this shutdown cause an economic downturn.

Comment

Working...