X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID

Trunk calls himself a "true Van Halen fan", but then his little pea brain shuts down when asked to name all 11 VH studio albums.

I can only name 6 myself.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Well...with any FArking luck.....DAVE will do TMS to hype this CD............

THEN....THEN Mr Eddie FUCKING Trunk motherfucker.....you'll be dealing with the MAN...who will NOT let that shit stand, son................

I'll believe it when I see it...if the sisters turn the Mutha of ALL Frontmen loose this time out.........

He'll put this Spammbo shit to bed....for fucking Good

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Seriously...you've seen Va when he's cranky...
        That and just @RothArmy would make you think hard before responding

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Dave and VH are simply going to continue to beat Sam down by acting on the very quote Hagar used to muttle to the crowd back around the time of their shitty faux live album. "What is understood need not be discussed." Correctamundo!! He knows his facts ain't facts and his goose is cooked. Anyone who wants the truth about record sales can do the homework for themselves, rather than take the word of an insignificant man.

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Terry
            While I don't particularly agree with many of Trunk's opinions (and it IS a bit clear he's in the bag for Hagar), it is a bit surprising that he thinks Hagar outsold Roth far as Van Halen albums goes...usually the guy manages to get the bare facts correct.

Trunk had Sammy Pussy Nugget on "That Metal Show" a couple months ago and it was all softball questions designed not to hurt Hagar's feelings. I was waiting for Trunk to call out Sambo on some of the blatant lies he printed in his book --- such as "I was as huge as Van Halen in 1984" or "Roth-era concerts were not very tight since they were 4 solos and maybe 6 or 7 songs". Any music journalist with half a spine would've called Sammy out on that kind of bullshit, but Trunk was quite happy to waste time sucking on his nutsack and telling everyone how good Sammy looks for his age --- even though his flabby belly and cottage cheese thighs could not be concealed under that stupid t-shirt and capri pants ensemble he wears these days.

Trunk is a joke and nowhere close to being an objective music journalist. He only has a radio & TV show because he's chummy with a lot of metal and hard rock acts. He's a PR puppet and gossip spreader ---- nothing more.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

Va, i'm assuming Trunk never responded to your tweet so the thing to do would be to call him tonight on his 3 hour live xm/sirius show. I have gotten through several times. If you call just tell the screener you want to ask about the Van Halen reunion. If you give away what you are going to ask him he probably won't take the call.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Nah, I ain't got time for that....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

C'mon VA ! I'll find a way to listen if you do!

Oh dear.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

I don't understand why hagar should even be on a show about metal.

If that's the case, Journey, Reo, Styx should all be on the show as those are his "Contemporaries". And I feel bad even comparing Hagar to the first two as they're actually really talented.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

If that's the case, Journey, Reo, Styx should all be on the show as those are his "Contemporaries". And I feel bad even comparing Hagar to the first two as they're actually really talented.
                      Sam could be on a show about scrap metal. He has produced enough junk over the years to be an expert on that.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Metal alloys have become heavier than what was produced in the early 70's. Used to be Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and of course Black Sabbath were considered early metal... pretty mild stuff compared to today's Drop-D from hell, meth-infused crap... today.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Someone should tell Trunk to STFU with the false Spam praise... no one should enable the Flatulent one in spreading his BS...

FFS, I used to work in the record industry and regularly SAW the sales figures... NO WAY did the Velveeta years outsell the 6-pack, EVER...just didn't happen.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Because there isn't a show about Milkshakes and Hallmark Cards

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

And until the Colonoscopy Channel secures funding...
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                Actually, there is. It's called Emeril's Table and airs daily on...yup, the Hallmark Channel. Nope, me neither.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...