X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    The Clique is an elite group of Roth Army posters. Invitation only.

Imapus cannot handle the fact that he is of a lower class than we are. Nice guy, but spends too much time drinking, and he is not cool enough.

He is not worthy to lick our shoes.

Unless he wants to, of course.

That is all.

No, I will not have sex with you.

Please keep me out of your fantasies.

And you were never in the clique. You just follow them around like a lost puppy, yelping any chance you get to draw their attention, but not one of them has even bothered to acknowledge your existence.

That makes it even more pathetic.

Face it, the only ones who actually deign to notice you is Team Butt Hurt. And that's only out of pity.

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Clique is an elite group of Roth Army posters. Invitation only.
      Don't be fooled by imposters...

The Clique™ was the brainchild of none other than Dr Love. It's was masterminded at Van Halen's official chat board the Pleasure Dome along with a notorious woman who went by Sunya. If I recall Sharkey™ was also a charter member of this elite group. Another of their operatives was the infamous Fab-Shadow who was sacrificed in one of their early failed attempts to take down the Roth Army...

Those guys quietly infiltrated the Army ranks years ago and actually instigated this black-hat operation that erupted in the site wars from within...

More mystery and intrigue... It's the quiet ones who lurk from within you need to watch out for...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

What did I miss?
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          No, I will not have sex with you.

Please keep me out of your fantasies.
          Strange you would think of me that way. I am not gay. Go on....you are late for your duties as third-rate butt-hurt rentboy.

And you were never in the clique. You just follow them around like a lost puppy, yelping any chance you get to draw their attention, but not one of them has even bothered to acknowledge your existence.
          You cannot understand the ideal of an organization built on mutual respect, integrity, and silliness. Since you are not involved, all you can do is mumble your ignorant wishful thinking in the sad hope that someone will find it interesting.

That makes it even more pathetic.
          But not more pathetic than what you have become. You used to be almost halfway relevant.

Face it, the only ones who actually deign to notice you is Team Butt Hurt. And that's only out of pity.
          You, as captain of Team Butt Hurt would know, of all people. And that should be "self-pity", as you have nothing better to do than cast negative aspersions on a group of people you envy.

Cheers!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Neptune's Nest is south of Camarillo on PCH. Oxnard is slightly north of Camarillo. Fishing should be good on Ventura Pier right about now. Ventura's the longest wooden pier on the west coast. No licence required to fish off public piers in Cali. Nice little taco stand that serves beer on the parking lot end.
            Went there yesterday. Very cool place. I could easily give up Detroit for this area! 71 degrees is the average summer temp, 51 degrees is the average winter temp. 14 inches of rain a year. I was sitting on the balcony overlooking the harbor at 6:30 this morning, wondering why I live in the uninhabitable (for pretty much 9 months of the year) shithole of Michigan.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Strange you would think of me that way. I am not gay.
              But you are Kirsten Dunst, the banal shit actress who can barely recite her lines much less stay in character no matter what deplorable film you're in?

Just like your shitty post.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Team Butt Hurt! Team Butt Hurt! This is your Captain speaking.

That's right, I have been appointed your Captain. You will now have to go through the same high seas hazings that Navy recruits perform on their Captains.

And just to cover all bases, at least one of you will have be dressed like an Ewok.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

c-dog has the ewok costume from last time
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    But you are Kirsten Dunst, the banal shit actress who can barely recite her lines much less stay in character no matter what deplorable film you're in?

Just like your shitty post.
                    It is a very bland post, isn't it?

Strange that someone would describe The Clique as an organization based on silliness.

Especially if we take into consideration how zany, over-the-top hilarious its members are. True definitions of comedy genius.

"You're projecting."

"I'm better than you."

"I'm succesful."

"You're a failure."

"Revisionist." :lamo:

The last one isn't a typo, by the way.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Don't be fooled by imposters...

The Clique™ was the brainchild of none other than Dr Love. It's was masterminded at Van Halen's official chat board the Pleasure Dome along with a notorious woman who went by Sunya. If I recall Sharkey™ was also a charter member of this elite group. Another of their operatives was the infamous Fab-Shadow who was sacrificed in one of their early failed attempts to take down the Roth Army...

Those guys quietly infiltrated the Army ranks years ago and actually instigated this black-hat operation that erupted in the site wars from within...

More mystery and intrigue... It's the quiet ones who lurk from within you need to watch out for...
                      Holy shit! The plot thickens!

I knew that shady "Dr." "Love" had to be involved somehow.

A guy that has the gall to dub himself Dr. Lulz in spite of the vast availability of overwhelming evidence that not a single one of his posts contain even a trace amount of the aforementioned "lulz", is capable of anything.

Cheers!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Went there yesterday. Very cool place. I could easily give up Detroit for this area! 71 degrees is the average summer temp, 51 degrees is the average winter temp. 14 inches of rain a year. I was sitting on the balcony overlooking the harbor at 6:30 this morning, wondering why I live in the uninhabitable (for pretty much 9 months of the year) shithole of Michigan.

In the short-term, yeah, Cali weather is fantastic... I was in San Diego a couple months ago, have to go there every now and then for work, and spent my first year in the Navy in San Diego....

But you are like I am, raised in the snow belt and places that have clear change of seasons.....

And I think eventually you'll see that 75 and sunny each and every day gets boring, frankly.....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Holy shit! The plot thickens!

I knew that shady "Dr." "Love" had to be involved somehow.

A guy that has the gall to dub himself Dr. Lulz in spite of the vast availability of overwhelming evidence that not a single one of his posts contain even a trace amount of the aforementioned "lulz", is capable of anything.

Cheers!
                          he usually had really nice sigs
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            But you are like I am, raised in the snow belt and places that have clear change of seasons.....

And I think eventually you'll see that 75 and sunny each and every day gets boring, frankly.....
                            Possible, but I don't know man. I could easily get used to jumping on my bike, or in the dune buggy, year round. Almost 52 years of winters, and shit weather in general in Kansas and Michigan, could easily make 75 and sunny on a daily basis very enjoyable.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              he usually had really nice sigs
                              That distracted other posters, therefore assuring that the lack of content in his posts would never be noticed.

He's a clever rascal, I'll give him that.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Possible, but I don't know man. I could easily get used to jumping on my bike, or in the dune buggy, year round. Almost 52 years of winters, and shit weather in general in Kansas and Michigan, could easily make 75 and sunny on a daily basis very enjoyable.
                                no shoveling...

Comment

Working...