• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Dave accused of making actress transport drugs

Found this online...

Rocker DAVID LEE ROTH often made TAWNY KITAEN carry his drugs whenever he was travelling, according to the actress.

Kitaen dated a string of rockers, including TOMMY LEE and DURAN DURAN star JOHN TAYLOR.

But she admits that her platonic encounters with Roth often left her in tears.

She tells BLENDER magazine, "I dated VAN HALEN's manager, and we'd go to the Bahamas with David Lee Roth. If he had to travel with any narcotics, he'd shove it in my bag.

"We'd get in a car and drive David down Sunset Boulevard, looking for hookers, and then he'd bring 'em back to our house while I laid in my bedroom crying. 'I can't believe we have a hooker in the house!'"

LINK

(Sorry if this has been posted B4)
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

In his book Crazy From The Heat, Roth doesn't have much good to say about this woman, referring to her as a "hose-bag" that dated everyone in the VH company, from the roadies on up. He further goes on to describe Kitaen's attempt to extort money from a tv station, due to her brief encounter with OJ Simpson.

It's painfully obvious to anyone that saw this whack-job's performances on either VH-1's The Surreal Life or Celebrity Rehab how far she has fallen since climbing all over a Jaguar in that Whitesnake video.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      Kitaen dated a string of rockers, including TOMMY LEE and DURAN DURAN star JOHN TAYLOR.
      THAT'S an understatement if I ever heard one!

By the time she was leaving snail-trails on the hood of an XJS, she was pretty much a used up pass-around fuckdoll.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        In his book Crazy From The Heat, Roth doesn't have much good to say about this woman, referring to her as a "hose-bag" that dated everyone in the VH company, from the roadies on up.
        The funny part of the story is that Daves out cruising for hookers even though Tawny's already in the car. What does that tell ya'?

He didn't even find her worthy of fucking...he just saw her as an airport stashbox. That shit is hilarious!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Calling her an "actress" is a stretch.....

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            By the time she was leaving snail-trails on the hood of an XJS, she was pretty much a used up pass-around fuckdoll.
            And put away wet...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Calling her an "actress" is a stretch.....

A biiiiiiig stretch.

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Found this online...

Rocker DAVID LEE ROTH often made TAWNY KITAEN carry his drugs whenever he was travelling, according to the actress.

But she admits that her platonic encounters with Roth often left her in tears.

She tells BLENDER magazine, "I dated VAN HALEN's manager, and we'd go to the Bahamas with David Lee Roth. If he had to travel with any narcotics, he'd shove it in my bag.

"We'd get in a car and drive David down Sunset Boulevard, looking for hookers, and then he'd bring 'em back to our house while I laid in my bedroom crying. 'I can't believe we have a hooker in the house!'"

LINK

(Sorry if this has been posted B4)
                I do not see anything wrong with this. Thats rock n roll. I know many Tawny types. They can dish it but cant take it. She did not have to be there. Slut!!

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Is there anything this chick won't do for attention. She was the one dumb enough to allow Dave to use her and dumb enough to try and get publicity from it.

Can't blame Dave....if this chick was stupid enough to let him do it, he was dumb enough to let her
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                    Veteran
                    • Jun 2005

She's also the dumbass that kicked her baseball player husband in the face with her high heels while they were driving down the road. He was driving and they both could have been killed. She's got snakes in her head.
                    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

...he'd bring 'em back to our house while I laid in my bedroom crying. 'I can't believe we have a hooker in the house!'"

WTF is Tawny? Mother Theresa?

The only difference between Tawny & a hooker is the hooker knows when it's time to leave.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Good to know she was good for something.

I hear she gargles......
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie

I hear she gargles......

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened"?

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle & gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh & reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Oh man, I shouldn't have laughed at that
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

hey pal, you better watch it, or i'm gonna fuck your girlfr...wait, is that you, coverdale? you know what, don't worry, she's all yours.

Comment

Working...